PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
in your opinion is humble choice worth having?
I would say if you're not too picky about what you play and will give most game genres a go it probably is worth it. A few times a year, there will be a big AAA-type game on offer (Control and Hitman 2 have both been in the last year), but most months are typically maybe 2 or 3 AA games (Yakuza 2, XCOM 2 & Darksiders 3 are recent examples I can think of off the top of my head) and the rest will be a range of fairly solid indie titles. I started my subscription back when it was called Humble Monthly and have kept it active so I can choose all 12 games, new subscribers are limited to 8 or 9 of the games I think. Each month is typically worth £140/150 quid if you were to buy all the games individually, so for around a tenner, it's good value in that sense.

D

Deleted member 41971

I would say if you're not too picky about what you play and will give most game genres a go it probably is worth it. A few times a year, there will be a big AAA-type game on offer (Control and Hitman 2 have both been in the last year), but most months are typically maybe 2 or 3 AA games (Yakuza 2, XCOM 2 & Darksiders 3 are recent examples I can think of off the top of my head) and the rest will be a range of fairly solid indie titles. I started my subscription back when it was called Humble Monthly and have kept it active so I can choose all 12 games, new subscribers are limited to 8 or 9 of the games I think. Each month is typically worth £140/150 quid if you were to buy all the games individually, so for around a tenner, it's good value in that sense.

thanks for the info, so much choice these days from steam, epic, gog, game pass etc etc its difficult to know what to choose :coffee::coffee:

D

Deleted member 41971

Don't choose, just grab them all!!!!

I do, need time to play them all, unless you have a magic device that stops time for a bit like this fella, :LOL:

Bernard's_Watch_original_opening - Copy.jpg

Bhuna50

Author Level
unfortunately the wife is not so convinced, I kept saying, Hitman 3 is more important than you, a bit unnecessary when she threw the remote at my head but still. :rolleyes:

And you didn’t shoot back or stick the silenceher on. [emoji23][emoji23]

I’ll get my coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
2021 release and actually these games are pretty good

I love the Lego Star Wars series, they’ve all been pretty good.

D

Deleted member 41971

if anyone likes golf games until 12th April PGA 2k21 is 16.49 and deluxe 19.79

humble bundle offers on vr games

D

Deleted member 41971

until 19th April 2021, the sims 4 is on offer

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
until 19th April 2021, the sims 4 is on offer

I'd be tempted by The Sims 4, but I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to owning games, and when all the DLC is still more than 450 quid even on sale, I can't justify it!

D

Deleted member 41971

I'd be tempted by The Sims 4, but I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to owning games, and when all the DLC is still more than 450 quid even on sale, I can't justify it!
:eek: just checked 450 quid, whos publishing it??, goes to check, ah EA micro transaction kings, that explains things :rolleyes::LOL: i am really surprised ea have not just fitted a card reader to their games

ea-gamepad-game-controller-with-credit-card-reader-payment-system-built-in-electronic-arts - C...jpg