ASUS ROG Strix 3080

cadeo

Bronze Level Poster
Depends what processor and case etc you have I think

I have a 5900x
They told me I’d go into build when they got new stock so hopefully I see a change very soon if you have, I have been trying to play on my old pc and currently running outriders on low settings AA off my game stutters and freezes every 10 seconds for 2 seconds or so, making me very anxious now seeing you have progressed 🤣

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
They told me I’d go into build when they got new stock so hopefully I see a change very soon if you have, I have been trying to play on my old pc and currently running outriders on low settings AA off my game stutters and freezes every 10 seconds for 2 seconds or so, making me very anxious now seeing you have progressed 🤣
IN TESTING!

What cpu do you have?

Sergiu0588

A quick update guys! Been in contact with them to check about other options I have if I don't want to wait for the rog 3080. I'm on day 58 today and they've told me I should receive my build in no more than 2 months. The other option I have is to upgrade to rog strix 3090 for just £973 extra 🙄 (which they had in stock yesterday apparently) or to downgrade to 3070. I have decided just to wait for the 3080, I'm over half way through in the queue and I believe this is the best thing to do at this minute...I guess...
Cheers!

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
A quick update guys! Been in contact with them to check about other options I have if I don't want to wait for the rog 3080. I'm on day 58 today and they've told me I should receive my build in no more than 2 months. The other option I have is to upgrade to rog strix 3090 for just £973 extra 🙄 (which they had in stock yesterday apparently) or to downgrade to 3070. I have decided just to wait for the 3080, I'm over half way through in the queue and I believe this is the best thing to do at this minute...I guess...
Cheers!
Yeah I am on day 70. I mean I have waited this long. I can stick out another couple of months. I don't have a spare grand to throw at a 3090 and I downgrade after waiting this long is just not what I want to do. I'm glad we have some movement again.

cadeo

Bronze Level Poster
3 cards in apparently yesterday
so not a big movement. but it is some movement. 109 days
I don’t understand, when I asked about my build and if it is to go into building soon they told me they don’t have any cards yet one guy went into build and now you’re saying there’s 3, the communication is horrific considering I’m now at 115 days

jackisbruce

i spoke to someone yesterday midday and was told nothing new and that none were due in but when i came home last night checked again and scottmask had gone into building. thought that was strange so managed to get on chat before closing and was told they had had 3 in unexpected but did not cover my order. all i can assume is that there is something else holding up your order. they cant give me a position but was told within the next 5. you cant be far away the same as me

cadeo

Bronze Level Poster
i spoke to someone yesterday midday and was told nothing new and that none were due in but when i came home last night checked again and scottmask had gone into building. thought that was strange so managed to get on chat before closing and was told they had had 3 in unexpected but did not cover my order. all i can assume is that there is something else holding up your order. they cant give me a position but was told within the next 5. you cant be far away the same as me
Yeah I did the same when I saw Scott had gone into build but when I asked the guy said they hadn’t received anything at all and I hope so I seem to have the longest time in the queue from people on forums yet I’m not at the top it confuses me 😂

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
feeling old and tired
Pre-Production110 working days
scottmask did you get yours???
still awaiting dispatch.. been like this since yday. it does say can take a day or a few days... i did have saturday delivery though.. so heres to hoping!

can't collect as i originally put it through finance, regretting this now tho.

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
dispatched! should be here tomorrow.

@cadeo i did see issues with 5800x CPU's a few weeks ago so maybe that they haven't had any in to fulfill your order when the 3 gpu's landed.

just speculating though.

cadeo

Bronze Level Poster
dispatched! should be here tomorrow.

@cadeo i did see issues with 5800x CPU's a few weeks ago so maybe that they haven't had any in to fulfill your order when the 3 gpu's landed.

just speculating though.
Lovely stuff mate, hope it is well worth the wait, and ahhh I see hopefully everything is all sorted by the time they get more stock in

That's me across the big 100 - not long now I hope and I'll be able to let my old laptop rest... She's had a good life.
Screenshot_20210411-181503_Chrome.jpg