RTX 3080

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
1617902422670.png

My new hobby is refreshing this page

Does anyone know how long delivery normally takes once it's been picked up?

Farstrika

View attachment 24690

My new hobby is refreshing this page

Does anyone know how long delivery normally takes once it's been picked up?
dispatch.jpg

That's 2 of us spamming it then :rolleyes:

email from them says 2 to 3 working days for delivery.
Spoke to a chap a moment ago on the phone, to enquire about collecting it. (as i'm only half hour away)

no one at dispatch office atm, so they're gonna email me in the morning to see what they say regarding collection. 🤞

OllHol

Got an email to say that my motherboard is out of stock and they have suggested one that I amend to. I am on day 62, and it’s looking like another month and a half of waiting, so do you guys know if I don’t amend it, and it comes in stock before the GPU is assigned it’ll be alright? Or am I slowly being overtaken by orders that have fully stocked PCs as my order doesn’t progress until amended? And finally does amending your order affect your place in the queue in any way?
Cheers!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Got an email to say that my motherboard is out of stock and they have suggested one that I amend to. I am on day 62, and it’s looking like another month and a half of waiting, so do you guys know if I don’t amend it, and it comes in stock before the GPU is assigned it’ll be alright? Or am I slowly being overtaken by orders that have fully stocked PCs as my order doesn’t progress until amended? And finally does amending your order affect your place in the queue in any way?
Cheers!
Amending your order won't affect your place in the queue.

If any of your parts are out of stock, then obviously it won't be built until the missing part is in stock, so would delay the build.

OllHol

Amending your order won't affect your place in the queue.

If any of your parts are out of stock, then obviously it won't be built until the missing part is in stock, so would delay the build.
Is it being delayed from now? Like are other GPU orders all ahead of me now as mines out of stock? As it is still pre-production at the moment anyway.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is it being delayed from now? Like are other GPU orders all ahead of me now as mines out of stock? As it is still pre-production at the moment anyway.
Once all your parts are in stock, then it’s based on order date. Obviously if a part is missing then they can’t build it.

So even if all your parts were in right now, anyone I’m in front of the queue will be done first before yours assuming all their parts are in stock.

Farstrika

View attachment 24691
That's 2 of us spamming it then :rolleyes:

email from them says 2 to 3 working days for delivery.
Spoke to a chap a moment ago on the phone, to enquire about collecting it. (as i'm only half hour away)

no one at dispatch office atm, so they're gonna email me in the morning to see what they say regarding collection. 🤞
just receive tracking details from DPD for Mondays delivery. so it looks like its "in the hands of the gods" now, as they say. Here's hoping for a safe delivery.

OllHol

Once all your parts are in stock, then it’s based on order date. Obviously if a part is missing then they can’t build it.

So even if all your parts were in right now, anyone I’m in front of the queue will be done first before yours assuming all their parts are in stock.
Ah okay. Do you think me waiting a while to see if the motherboard does actually restock before the GPU is a smart choice then?

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
Woke up to a dispatched order 🥰 if anyone's curious about codes, the codes I got for my ordered were the ones for my samsung SSD and my 3080 - didn't get the one for my 5600x unfortunately. Still, plenty of games to be getting on with!

Surreal

1617957149649.png

Half way there! I am a bit demoralised though knowing that I will probably have to wait another 2 months at least.

Cheers!
Wait serious question, you do have a 3080 right? From what I know they don't pick your components till your ready to build and 62days is 40 below anyone else currently going into building, did you order a Strix card?? Because if not that's a massive chunk they've taken out of the reg 3080s and also probably means I won't get my 100 day cake and I really wanted the 100 day cake

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Wait serious question, you do have a 3080 right? From what I know they don't pick your components till your ready to build and 62days is 40 below anyone else currently going into building, did you order a Strix card?? Because if not that's a massive chunk they've taken out of the reg 3080s and also probably means I won't get my 100 day cake and I really wanted the 100 day cake
It has no relation to build date they’re just warning the motherboard is out of stock and to change it if he doesn’t want the build date delayed.