D

Deleted member 41971

epics free game later today

and a cheap pool game on offer 1.99 until 16th april

until 12th april halo master collection is 14.99

D

Deleted member 41971

epic are going a bit mad next week with 3 games to give away April 15th - 22nd

Screenshot_2021-04-08 Epic Games Store Download Play PC Games, Mods, DLC More – Epic Games - C...png

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
We Happy Few is 85% off - £6.74 down from £44.99. I'm interested in the game as it looks like it could be fun, but I have more than enough to be getting on with at the moment, so even at that price I'll be giving it a miss this time around.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We Happy Few is 85% off - £6.74 down from £44.99. I'm interested in the game as it looks like it could be fun, but I have more than enough to be getting on with at the moment, so even at that price I'll be giving it a miss this time around.

I've heard good things about this game, looks really dark, almost a Bioshock darkness to it.

Bhuna50

Author Level

If its been reduced by 85% once, it will be again at some point and may even feature soon on places like HumbleBundle or Epic for freebie / monthly choice so if you dont want it now...just wait and Im sure when you get around to it it will be reduced or free by then.

:)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
If its been reduced by 85% once, it will be again at some point and may even feature soon on places like HumbleBundle or Epic for freebie / monthly choice so if you dont want it now...just wait and Im sure when you get around to it it will be reduced or free by then.

:)
Yeah, that's very much how I'm looking at it to be honest.

D

Deleted member 41971

Not a fan of Epic, so seeing them throw their money around on exclusives makes me laugh.

imagine explaining that to investors

"all good, hitman 3 exclusive to epic, no problem"
"HAY, whats the total cost???"
"Erm, that's a pretty tie, anyway isn't hitman 3 a great game"
"yes and how much did exclusives cost"
"erm, mumble mumble 3, mumble hundred million"
"300 MILLION!!!!!!!"
"HAY, LOOK OVER THERE?"
"WHAT??" HAY WHERE IS HE??

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
imagine explaining that to investors

"all good, hitman 3 exclusive to epic, no problem"
"HAY, whats the total cost???"
"Erm, that's a pretty tie, anyway isn't hitman 3 a great game"
"yes and how much did exclusives cost"
"erm, mumble mumble 3, mumble hundred million"
"300 MILLION!!!!!!!"
"HAY, LOOK OVER THERE?"
"WHAT??" HAY WHERE IS HE??
Some of Epic's exclusive deals are a bit crazy, but as a fan of the Yakuza series, the craziest PC exclusive I've seen is one of the spinoff Yakuza titles Judgment. Google paid for the game to be a PC exclusive on Stadia, then have pretty much killed off Stadia before the game has released on there, so Judgment now pretty much can't be played on PC until the exclusivity deal runs out.

D

Deleted member 41971

I got the master chief collection im having a hard time playing it im on the first halo pritty cool you can flip from remaster to original feels very slow its not a bad game at all is halo 2 more of same ? Dunno heard good things about the series feels like im missing somthing will persist through tho !

Love the forest dam cannibals !!!! Those caves tho :( brown trousers time !!!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That seems a bit of a cop out as they already did that one as a freebie during December 🤨

Ah well, it’s just another chance for me to not download it because I’m too scared.
And they probably still haven't fixed the glitch that kicks you out if you try using one of the train things to a certain level