How to connect to secondary monitor to laptop

To add to this, I'm experiencing similar issues both with my build & PCS customer support.

Essentially, I have bought a Elimina Pro Series: 17.3" which is great specs for what I need. I also bought a Samsung LS24D330HSX/EN 24" LED monitor to complement the AOC2450 l already have but then found that the new monitor only has HDMI and VGA D-Sub inputs.

Triple-checking the laptop spec I found the below which confirms I can connect a second screen, provided it had something other than a VGA input.
Display: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DP 1.2 via USB-C

I made a suggestion on the customer feedback page that they use their excellent configurator tools to align selected monitors input ports with appropriate cables to focus compatibility but that got lost in the thread.

If anyone has any suggestions about USB-C to VGA, I'd be grateful!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It would make much more sense to go DP over USB C to HDMI.

VGA hasn’t been used for many years now, it’s an analog connection where the others are digital.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That may be so, but I've got two monitors which both have D-Sub connectors. - Sorry I mixed up VGA & D-Sub.

Oh, sorry, you said the monitor had HDMI which the product page agrees with?

then found that the new monitor only has HDMI and VGA D-Sub inputs.
It would be much better to go from DP over USB C to HDMI as then you don't require an active converter which is expensive and not very good in the first place.