Quarry lane descent

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Love it! Firstly when I watched I was like: "why is he going in the wrong direction on the street" and suddenly remembered I'm Italian and we drive on the other side of the road 😂
Cheers, yeah sometimes I ride in Brittany and that takes a little getting used to riding on the wrong side and going round roundabouts in the wrong direction😂

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I’m a country boy as well, the more remote the better, so long as I can drive to a town nearby I’m happy.
Would you speak to my wife if I gave you her number? I would love to go more remote - but still near the sea if I can - but if she can't walk to a shop from the front door she calls it 'beyond the outer realms of civilisation'. :rolleyes:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
open up a little shop in the countryside ;D
My dream is just to find a little plot of land in the middle of nowhere and plonking a flat pack home on it. I’m looking at fully sustainable energy so don’t need to be on grid for anything.

Then I just have to learn how to mutter under my breath and grow a big unwieldy white beard and long hair... kind of Gandalf the White but with that crazy slant to him ;)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
My dream is just to find a little plot of land in the middle of nowhere and plonking a flat pack home on it. I’m looking at fully sustainable energy so don’t need to be on grid for anything.

I like the idea of that but I fear that it would not turn out how I’d imagined it.

The dream...

D5F8E3D7-9A4B-48B3-B1A3-17539EF9633E.jpeg

The reality...

89A8EF93-B487-4707-A2AC-AB0AE4B4CD2A.jpeg

Rakk

The Awesome
Shot this short clip on my Insta360 Go2 the other day, Descending Quarry Wood Lane From Cookham Dean down into Marlow, max speed aprox 35MPH

Must be said I think I've only been on that road before when going the other way and in the dark - looks better in the light :)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Must be said I think I've only been on that road before when going the other way and in the dark - looks better in the light :)
Think I've driven up it a couple of times, never tried riding up it.............

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Absolutely un-acceptable state of affairs. You are off your rocker sir!
There are better and faster descents around the area, the road that goes past lego land is nice and straight with a nice gradient, last time down there just under 38MPH 😁