Persuading SpyderTracks to Move to Scotland

Bigfoot

Grand Master
A couple more reasons to move to Scotland. These are both from Shieldaig near Torridon.

46764689415_0829568845_b.jpg

47680713431_0a77966574_b.jpg

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Amazing photos though @Bigfoot - are they yours I assume?

I have to ask what camera and lens please!
Thanks Noddy. These were both taken a few years ago with the Canon 7D with the EF-S 15-85 lens. I have since updated the camera and lens and now have a 7D2 and a 5D3. Although these are no longer the latest cameras, they still do a god enough job for me.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Thanks Noddy. These were both taken a few years ago with the Canon 7D with the EF-S 15-85 lens. I have since updated the camera and lens and now have a 7D2 and a 5D3. Although these are no longer the latest cameras, they still do a god enough job for me.
Well you have an incredible eye and super compositional skills also @Bigfoot - super stuff.

Landscapes are the hardest to pull off properly I think. If you can't decipher why your eye is drawn to the subject and convert that effectively into a properly composed image then they can flop.

Bravo good sir!

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Absolutely beautiful, @Bigfoot!

If you visit the area in Scotland where my family originate from you can see these stunning sights...

View attachment 25102

View attachment 25103
The guy in the light jumper in that second shot has some super form. Arms nicely balanced, leading leg fully extended, bottle of vodka nicely handled in his left hand.

I'd say he would go places - only for the fact that he completely missed his target by a good 2 feet. :rolleyes:

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Kind of you to say @NoddyPilot. I haven't got a clue about photography. I took that with my phone.
I tell you what - photography has become so much more accesible with modern phones. A few short years ago they would have had no chance of handling such a large dynamic range.

Also it's proof that you don't have to be a photographer to get a good photo!!

barlew

Godlike
I tell you what - photography has become so much more accesible with modern phones. A few short years ago they would have had no chance of handling such a large dynamic range.

Also it's proof that you don't have to be a photographer to get a good photo!!
The cameras in modern smartphones are phenomenal without a doubt! I reckon I just got lucky haha.