Mah Noo Kat

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I don’t have any pets currently as still in shared accommodation, but hoping to get a mortgage in a couple of years and will definitely be getting a puppy as soon as possible. I firmly believe a person is a fundamentally better human being with a pet in their life. They teach us love and patience in a way that nothing else can, even sproglets.
Sprogs are good for testing all your other personality traits though - such as restraint for example.

They also help you develop a finely tuned ability to use paranoia and suspicion to instil a deep fear in others.

Life skills of a sort?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Sprogs are good for testing all your other personality traits though - such as restraint for example.

They also help you develop a finely tuned ability to use paranoia and suspicion to instil a deep fear in others.

Life skills of a sort?

That reminds me of a time that I got home from work early once (having got the bus so no car at the time) and my eldest finished school and came home - thinking he was on his own, I started creaking the upstairs floorboards and knocking ... he still thinks it was the old lady that lived here before she dies had come back...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That reminds me of a time that I got home from work early once (having got the bus so no car at the time) and my eldest finished school and came home - thinking he was on his own, I started creaking the upstairs floorboards and knocking ... he still thinks it was the old lady that lived here before she dies had come back...
Ha ha.... that's priceless! So you've never admitted it was you?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Ha ha.... that's priceless! So you've never admitted it was you?
Must admit I dont think he ever did realise - its not something we have mentioned since but he is now 25 and probably doesnt believe in ghosts like he did when he was 12/13 :D

We used to have a few things to make him behave - there was a really spooky decrepit building in town that looked haunted and scary - that was the "naughty boys home" that he would get told he would be dropped off at if he ever misbehaved too much - that one worked for about 4 years (until it got knocked down) and even one of his primary school teachers had asked the wife one day about it as he had mentioned it when they were on a coach trip and went passed it LOL

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
haha - if we have a pet section you will be really fed up of my pics after a week - I love my dogs and love taking pics of them even more when out on walks LOL :D.

You will see however that owners (Avatar) do look like their pets.....or is it pets look like their owners LOL :D :D
tenor.gif

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just thought I’d introduce you all properly to the new family member. Say hello to Nugget.

View attachment 24744

Verdict: She’s a bit of a loose cannon. A renegade. A good cop on the wrong side of the law. A butthead.

She likes to climb my body from the very bottom of my leg all the way up until she’s stood on my shoulders. Which was highly amusing when I was wearing jeans and a jumper... less so when I had thin pyjama bottoms on and was bare chested. She’s also a huge fan of sitting on top of Mrs Cooper’s big French head

She’s a berk. But she’s our berk.

View attachment 24746
She's got trouble written all over her face............................ 😂

Bigfoot

Grand Master
We only have fish - I won’t post any pictures so as not to upset your collective cats.
Sadly, my tabby Winston is no longer with us. He wouldn’t have been upset by fish, but definitely would try to eat them. He once successfully extracted a goldfish from a neighbour’s pond. They were very understanding, possibly because their dog was sat there watching at the time.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Winston’s attitude was that if he wasn’t meant to eat something, it wouldn’t be put somewhere he could reach it. My wife once had a cat that on a Sunday lunchtime appeared in the kitchen with a slice of roast beef and she wasn’t having beef. The same cat also snaffled a chicken drumstick from a number that a neighbour had just defrosted in the microwave.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
A pub that i used to frequent down in Somerset used to have some Manx cats, those darn things would have the steak off your plate if you weren't careful..............

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
How are they getting on together?
They’re getting there, Nugget is still on attack mode all the time but Noodle is starting to figure out how to pin her into submission. She just needs to crack on with that before Nugget gets bigger than her.

Although little Nugget has been unwell today, poor little mite has been sick a few times and is absolutely exhausted. She’s really flopped so I popped her in the same bed as Noodle knowing that she won’t annoy her big sis. It’s a very cute experiment so far.

0DC57340-DB13-4D22-A6B1-C750B99AE923.jpeg