Mah Noo Kat

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
ED4E562A-E923-4EC5-8D3B-7F5326DC586E.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I was at work and ON THE PHONE to a patient when Mrs C sent me the pic of Nugget yawning, it absolutely destroyed me.

I shall let the good lady know you appreciate her photography! The bay window is south east facing so it has great lighting. Perfect for catching those two little berks in action 👍

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Is that a cable I can see below the yawning cat? Standards are slipping. 😂
Three things...

1) That’s the power cable for the laptop.

2) It’s Mrs Cooper’s laptop and she doesn’t care about cable management.

3) I really want to educate her about cable management but she has a French mother and a Scottish father. She is genetically programmed to either win the argument emphatically or to end it by smashing my head into the coffee table.

No thanks 😐

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
How is it you see photos like this and people say it’s fine with their phone... but which phone??? Am I light years behind the times r is there some setting I’m missing because none of my photos look anywhere near as good as this!

Is this Samsung vs iPhone or something?

Stunning photos!
Due to our NHS jobs and the need for security, we’re fully indoctrinated iPhoners. She has the 12 and the camera really is excellent.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Due to our NHS jobs and the need for security, we’re fully indoctrinated iPhoners. She has the 12 and the camera really is excellent.
I've got an iPhone XS Plus and I've never had a photo look anywhere near that good.

Is she using the stock camera app?

I mean that's like something out of a Disney movie!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
She look in better shape than the previous photo
good to know ;)
Oh, yes. She’s back to being an unstoppable moron again and up to all sorts of bad behaviour.

I had a glass of Ribena yesterday and left it on the radiator shelf whilst I went to answer the door to the Amazon delivery guy. I came back and found her looking all sweet and innocent... an immediate sign that something isn’t right.

A27D117A-8DF3-4B38-8B12-7E1B714CC5CF.jpeg

7066B983-54CB-480A-A12D-6D86F841418F.jpg

68BC3C0D-8632-4C5C-BF2F-871B2FE23D3A.jpeg

Enjoy your drink, Nugget?

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Cats will try and eat many things we might think unlikely. We once left a Victoria sponge to cool on the kitchen worktop, reasoning that Winston wouldn’t be interested in it. Big mistake. Upon returning to the kitchen I found that one half of the sponge had a hole in the middle about 4 inches in diameter. Winston had lived up to his rule of “if I am not meant to eat it, it shouldn’t be put somewhere I can reach”.

Wuffles

In the vague hope of AgentCooper actually starting a Cat thread may I present Gladys Myfanwy who could best be described as pedigree baggage.
Her sister believes that she is "Death of Small Things" only because big things don't wander into the garden

Attachments

• 86d74862-f3cc-48d8-922f-ff44f9c076e7.JPG
    86d74862-f3cc-48d8-922f-ff44f9c076e7.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 131

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It'd have to be the System Administrator to create the a section of the forum devoted to pets, I don't have those kind of access rights.

But I'm more than happy for people to piggyback on this thread if they want to introduce their animals to us all :)

She is a lovely beast!