Is there a better sight on a Sunday?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
B639B330-B53B-4496-AC16-B03D997CAECE.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This seems delicious! Did you cook this or your wife? Wanna know if you have in addition to a cable passion also a passion for cooking 😂
I was a chef for seven years, I’m very passionate about food!

Mrs C is feeling under the weather today and when I asked what she wanted to eat she simply replied, ‘comfort food’. Roast chicken and mashed potatoes fit the bill perfectly for that description 🙂

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I was a chef for seven years, I’m very passionate about food!

Mrs C is feeling under the weather today and when I asked what she wanted to eat she simply replied, ‘comfort food’. Roast chicken and mashed potatoes fit the bill perfectly for that description 🙂
Oh ok, cooking was your job so your only OCD is with cable management, I get it 😂

Still looks delicious tho

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Oh ok, cooking was your job so your only OCD is with cable management, I get it 😂

Still looks delicious tho
There’s a French term used in cookery, ‘mise en place’, loosely translated to English means ‘everything in its place’.

It refers to the setup and organisation needed in the kitchen, having things you need close by so that you can work efficiently and without making a mess.

I like to approach my whole life like that... including cable management 😉

Bigfoot

Grand Master
There’s a French term used in cookery, ‘mise en place’, loosely translated to English means ‘everything in its place’.

It refers to the setup and organisation needed in the kitchen, having things you need close by so that you can work efficiently and without making a mess.

I like to approach my whole life like that... including cable management 😉
Just take out every utensil you think you might use, add a few more just in case and get to work. The only thing to watch is the wife trying to wash up everything before it has been finished with. There is such a thing as too tidy 😀

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just take out every utensil you think you might use, add a few more just in case and get to work. The only thing to watch is the wife trying to wash up everything before it has been finished with. There is such a thing as too tidy 😀
I’ve always been pretty tidy in the kitchen but have still had knives and plates thrown at me by angry head chefs. Your body would be found in the walk in freezer and your head would be spatchcocked if you used the phrase ‘there is such a thing as too tidy’ in front of some of the militants I’ve worked with.