Hello Everyone

solidus1983

Bronze Level Poster
So hello everyone my name is William it been .... (Na only joking), My name is William however.

So i guess i might as well say hello, if you have been to other forums (Will not name them here) you may already know me as either hacktrix2006 or solidus1983 on them, i normally assist with issues both hardware and software and have been modding drivers for systems that have been aftermarket upgraded as well.

However i am technically minded and do help on other forums so i might as well help on these forums after all giving to the community is what i like to do as after all you don't know when your going to need help yourself.

I see other members on here, thus i will try not to stomp on toes. If i am out of line DM me and let me know (Can't learn if it don't know where the issue is).

Hopefully soon my new laptop will arrive (PCS's Recoil 17.3") and i will assist where i can.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So hello everyone my name is William it been .... (Na only joking), My name is William however.

So i guess i might as well say hello, if you have been to other forums (Will not name them here) you may already know me as either hacktrix2006 or solidus1983 on them, i normally assist with issues both hardware and software and have been modding drivers for systems that have been aftermarket upgraded as well.

However i am technically minded and do help on other forums so i might as well help on these forums after all giving to the community is what i like to do as after all you don't know when your going to need help yourself.

I see other members on here, thus i will try not to stomp on toes. If i am out of line DM me and let me know (Can't learn if it don't know where the issue is).

Hopefully soon my new laptop will arrive (PCS's Recoil 17.3") and i will assist where i can.
Hey man, welcome :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Welcome, William, from your first few posts helping with that GPU failure, I already know you're going to be a great addition, very good to have you here!

Don't worry about stepping on toes at all, better to say it and be advised, than not say it and miss out on something someone else may have missed.

Very pleased you're here and big welcome

il_340x270.2408029107_nhs5.jpg

D

Deleted member 41971

welcome welcome (y)(y)

D

Deleted member 41971

Welcome, William, from your first few posts helping with that GPU failure, I already know you're going to be a great addition, very good to have you here!

Don't worry about stepping on toes at all, better to say it and be advised, than not say it and miss out on something someone else may have missed.

Very pleased you're here and big welcome

View attachment 25409

one of us one of us

One of us. One of us. - GIF on Imgur

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
A very warm welcome William! :)

There are no toes you need worry about stepping on here, these are very open and friendly forums and we have no prima donnas who need stroking. ;)

We all learn stuff from each other too!