RTX 3080

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I think I'm gonna cry, I hope it doesn't attempt to deliver it on the weekend.

Typical the week I go to visit my parents and I may need to delay delivery, I hope I can delay delivery if they attempt it on the weekend
Unless you've selected a weekend delivery then it'll be delivered Monday if it goes into Awaiting Dispatch by tomorrow :)

quincy

They all get built in one warehouse, @quincy I'd recommend calling them tomorrow and see what the hold up is with the awaiting dispatch, especially as other people's orders are going out as normal :)
do they maybe have multiple locations that they get built at? maybe your place ran out? Or maybe they needed a bigger box for you that they didnt have
messaged them and they was like oh we have no packaging left but might be out for order tomorrow then within a few hours it changed to order dispatched :/ why do i feel like they just forgot about my PC LUL

quincy

I think I'm gonna cry, I hope it doesn't attempt to deliver it on the weekend.

Typical the week I go to visit my parents and I may need to delay delivery, I hope I can delay delivery if they attempt it on the weekend
same here dude, all the 6 months locked in the house apparently the PC will arrive the day i have to travel to the city which is 4hours drive for me for hospital appointment :ROFLMAO:

Surreal

1621584436659.png

Almost there...

So pleased to see my RTX 3080 Ryzen 9 5900 was dispatched Wednesday night. Had to reschedule delivery from yesterday as no one could be in. Left work a little early today for DPD and sat excitedly in the office looking out the window. DPD pulled up, sat there for around 5 minutes, took a photo of next door, then drove off. Promptly received an email "Oh no. We've missed you. Your driver Rupi won't be able to come back today as they cover a wide area on a tight schedule, but we'll be back with your parcel on Monday". Sadly I'm at work for the next 2 weeks, so thanks Rupi! I hope your tight schedule allows you to actually deliver any of your parcels.

So pleased to see my RTX 3080 Ryzen 9 5900 was dispatched Wednesday night. Had to reschedule delivery from yesterday as no one could be in. Left work a little early today for DPD and sat excitedly in the office looking out the window. DPD pulled up, sat there for around 5 minutes, took a photo of next door, then drove off. Promptly received an email "Oh no. We've missed you. Your driver Rupi won't be able to come back today as they cover a wide area on a tight schedule, but we'll be back with your parcel on Monday". Sadly I'm at work for the next 2 weeks, so thanks Rupi! I hope your tight schedule allows you to actually deliver any of your parcels.
I hope you reported them for that, such a lazy driver

I phoned the DPD depot as soon as he drove off and was told they would contact him and he would phone and deliver today. I waited until 1730 to chase them up but was told he'd returned to depot at 1545 and left. Can't blame him. Who wants to work on Friday, especially our Rupi, who clearly had better things to do than earn a living.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I phoned the DPD depot as soon as he drove off and was told they would contact him and he would phone and deliver today. I waited until 1730 to chase them up but was told he'd returned to depot at 1545 and left. Can't blame him. Who wants to work on Friday, especially our Rupi, who clearly had better things to do than earn a living.
Well hopefully Rupi will bring it to you tomorrow