RTX 3080

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
Might be significantly less now the 3080 Ti’s being released in two days :) I’m going to assume many in the 3080 queue will upgrade to the 3080 Ti
Honestly I think a lot of people will make that move and I'm one of them but still hesitant on what to do when it gets out.

OllHol

Haven’t posted for months, but finally at Day 100! Ordered an Intel CPU along with the 3080 so here’s hoping it’s here in a couple weeks. Will of course post pics!

Extreme

2222 In Building.png

Just went into building, ordered on 4th Jan, so they're done with the 2020 orders by the looks of it.

could anyone on 80/90 days keep us updated on if they go into building over the next week, hopefully with the 3070/80 Ti releases people on the 60+ days will switch over to the new cards so they get their pcs sooner. its wishful thinking but would be nice if the new cards cut off 15 days on reg 3080 builds

Good news, it would appear the price of a generic 3080 has now been reduced. To upgrade from my current GPU it is now only a mere £82 as opposed to the £170 odd it was yesterday and the £133 for the 3080 strix.

Guess that’s a win right?