MSI GPUs option is available now.

actually. my GF is getting my whole old system. So this old gal is gonna have to work for few more years :p
And yes, that GPU definitely won silicon lottery, i am not even pushing it to max. I know i can run +150 core and +800 memory on it.
Your gf is into gaming ?

loso64

Your gf is into gaming ?
yeah, technically gaming is the reason we even met :D
She does play mostly old games tho. ESO FF14 and small games and emulators, minecraft and such. So for now she does not need upgrade, she also only has 1080p screen.
We are waiting for market to stabilize, or next gen before we get her xx70 card or something like that and a new monitor

She does play mostly old games tho. ESO FF14 and small games and emulators, minecraft and such. So for now she does not need upgrade, she also only has 1080p screen.
We are waiting for market to stabilize, or next gen before we get her xx70 card or something like that and a new monitor
Should be wife !!! ;)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I love her already ;) Any gamer girl is gold in my eyes! You’re a lucky person!

loso64

I love her already ;) Any gamer girl is gold in my eyes! You’re a lucky person!
hell yeah i am :D why do you think i am even able to spent 6k on a pc xD and i am allowed to go for switch pro and PS5 if i can get my hands on it xD

She has her own switch too, and plays a bit on ps4 sometimes :D

will be once situation is a bit better ;)
5bv71d.jpg

loso64

xD xD hahahaha :D
Well to be fair. I was gonna have apartment built in my home country, but due to corona and me not finding a job, i had to cancel that and got my 20% deposit back. This is the reason why i am buying new pc, she was like go treat yourself.

Despite the money being there for ring and wedding, it is probably not best idea for that before there is stable income. That is the only reason for waiting on my part to be honest

loso64

She's getting the old system, that's gotta be better than any engagement ring.......... 😂
she currently has an HP prebuilt :sick:. It is the usual, no name mobo, no name ram, no name PSU (at least it says it is gold certified), OEM HP branded 2070 with the crappiest smallest cooler i have ever seen and i7-8700.
The case is a black box, with literally zero intake, not even an option to mount fans, no air holes, nothing. There is one single 100mm fan at the back. The CPU is cooled by stock intel cooler with one single fan. and there is one fan on the GPU. All of that is having only source of air, bit of holes on the side panel. also she has 500gb nwme no name and 1tb of hdd no name

What she gonna get instead is. Phanteks P400A, Asus strix 370-f gaming, i7-8700K overclocked to 5ghz all cores. Kraken X52 cooler, 5 Noctua black fans, 32gb 3200mhz g-skill ram, Asus Strix 1080TI OC 11G, with the above mentioned overclocks. 500gb NWME 960 samsung ssd, 500gb samsung 850 ssd and 3TB HDD and Seasonic 750W modular psu with hybrid fans.

All in all massive upgrade to the crap she is running. Yes the GPU is gen older, but it is faster, she never uses RT nor is she playing any game that supports it, same for DLSS and for her 1080p the 1080TI has actually more power.

The old pc we are selling to a friend of ours for 500-535 euro or so (the pc costed triple that two years ago)

loso64

oh forgot to mention, there is also an Asus Wifi card in my system xD for what that is worth xD

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
she also said she will be happy with a wine gum ring xD xD xD She is the easiest to please lowest maintenance girl i have ever known xD Give her food and hugs and she is happy like puppy xD
Sounds as though you've got a good one there (y)

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
My PC is now Awaiting Dispatch as of 7:23am this morning, a gorgeous email to wake up to! Super glad I changed to Saturday Delivery last night, should have a beauty to show you all tomorrow!
Same case for me. My one was a little different. Awaiting dispatch as of 3am 😂😂

Schmoo2k

Bronze Level Poster
Mine has had a tracking number since yesterday morning, but not left the building yet (just the label printed out)...

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
my orders been dispatched 🎉 I picked Saturday delivery so should hopefully be here tomorrow. Hope that’s the case for you guys too or Monday at the latest.

JimmieeB

Bronze Level Poster
I can't see an msi option on 3090. Only non founders Edtion and Asus roq strix is it because of my build?