Asus TUF and Strix 3080TI now available

loso64

Asus TUF and Strix 3080TI available right now in stock. First comes first served based on chat with support. I have managed to snatch one for me, downgrade from 3090Strix

Chop Chop while the stock lasts, good luck yall!!!

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Asus TUF and Strix 3080TI available right now in stock. First comes first served based on chat with support. I have managed to snatch one for me, downgrade from 3090Strix

Chop Chop while the stock lasts, good luck yall!!!
Yeah saw it as well :D

loso64

Yeah saw it as well :D
made me super happy, because i already had 3090 strix in my order just to bypass the queue :D so saving some money is good. Even tho i believe 3080TI is horrible product :D

I even managed to get custom order on my case for Lian Li O11D XL Silver instead of black

JimmieeB

Bronze Level Poster
I am dying inside here. I really want my build quicker but think I am going to stick to my 3090 Strix.
Anyone else with a 3090 I highly recommend you change your card to the 3080 ti :) save yourself some cash and also help me out on the wait :p

loso64

I am dying inside here. I really want my build quicker but think I am going to stick to my 3090 Strix.
Anyone else with a 3090 I highly recommend you change your card to the 3080 ti :) save yourself some cash and also help me out on the wait :p
actually there was no wait time for 3090 Strix, my parts been in stock for 3 and half week now, i am just waiting for workforce to do the liquid build. The change i made is just to save money really