Corsair 4000D in White on the Configurator!

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As I'm sure some of you have already seen, it's an exciting day! We finally have a good white case in the shape of the Corsair 4000D Airflow on the configurator! It's a tad bit more expensive than the black version at £71 instead of £60 but there's finally a white case worth recommending for people that want the white asthetic!

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 18.19.32.png

Oh, and a peep on the Jargon free configurator seems to allude to the fact it's big brother will be joining it soon 👀

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 18.20.40.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
They’re going to sell out in about five minutes. People go mental for white cases these days. When I was younger computers always came in white/beige and people clamoured for a sleek black case. Now they’re the norm and people want white again.

I wonder if it’ll go full circle, will people eventually want a strip of imitation wood on their cases like on the old Atari 2600?

5985F7C5-870F-4834-930F-2E21063EED33.jpeg

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They’re going to sell out in about five minutes. People go mental for white cases these days. When I was younger computers always came in white/beige and people clamoured for a sleek black case. Now they’re the norm and people want white again.

I wonder if it’ll go full circle, will people eventually want a strip of imitation wood on their cases like on the old Atari 2600?

View attachment 27039
Corrrr, what a beaut! And I think you might have been right there, I present the Fractal Design Era ITX... Although the wood looks real on this one 😂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYZ_iMzozZ0

Only missing the prettiest case on the market, the white 5000X/4000X!
I'll have to slightly disagree with you there. Think I've made it pretty public knowledge I'd happily sell a kidney for a black 4000X filled with LL's 😂

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
Or you could go all out on the wood theme!

(There are a few videos to this build and, frustratingly, I don't think that he finished it yet)