New Corsair 7000D/ X Full Tower Case!

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Looks like Corsair are continuing their fantastic line of PC cases with new 7000D Airflow and 7000X Full Tower cases! With Room for 480mm of fans 4x120mm or 3x140mm) on the front side thins thing is HUGE! 😲

Would you guys like to see this on the configurator?

I wonder if this will make way for a smaller 2/3000D Micro ATX case too 🤔

Last edited:

DarTon

A couple of early reviews

What hits me is that the thermals aren't any better than the 4000D Airflow. So for those who need huge liquid builds, big fans/radiators etc it's good but for the majority of us all that additional space for airflow isn't adding anything over a smaller case with the same design. Plus if the requirement is to put in a bucket load of SATA drives, it seems the Obsidian range might still be better.

Still looks lovely though!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Sorry, probs a stupid question, but how do we see if a case is in stock? Is it just if you can pick it in the configurator?
Basically yes, however sometimes additional cases have shown in there if you go back into the configurator to do ammendments

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What hits me is that the thermals aren't any better than the 4000D Airflow. So for those who need huge liquid builds, big fans/radiators etc it's good but for the majority of us all that additional space for airflow isn't adding anything over a smaller case with the same design. Plus if the requirement is to put in a bucket load of SATA drives, it seems the Obsidian range might still be better.

Still looks lovely though!
I think I came to the same conclusion. It just seemed pointlessly big to me until I saw it on a Corsair Labs video with a full loop inside where it looked great, apart from that get the 4/5000D. I've never really understood this super large case trend, I'll be honest

I love how damn enthusiastic Marcus is in all his videos. He’s like the @JUNI0R of the PC review world 😂

D

Deleted member 41971

the 7000 rgb corsair case looks nice in white

D

Deleted member 41971

Looks like Corsair are continuing their fantastic line of PC cases with new 7000D Airflow and 7000X Full Tower cases! With Room for 480mm of fans 4x120mm or 3x140mm) on the front side thins thing is HUGE! 😲

Would you guys like to see this on the configurator?

I wonder if this will make way for a smaller 2/3000D Micro ATX case too 🤔

the 7000x rgb corsair case looks sweet in white

as does the 7000D

Last edited by a moderator: