How Rude...

Turnips

Bronze Level Poster
It seems I have overlooked an important aspect of the forum! I have been here for a few weeks now, received some very helpful info about my PC build and done a lot of general lurking - and I never popped in to say hello!

I am a soon to be first time PC owner. Gaming history is PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One. I play/have played a wide variety of games, some of my all time favourites have been Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, Halo, Farm Simulator and everything in-between! I am not a one-genre gamer!

Other hobbies include slinging spanners around on my Land Rover, days out shooting with my bird dog, farm stuff and general larking about.

A big thankyou to everyone who has chipped in with my PC build so far, and thanks for having me on what seems a very sensible, tolerant and informative corner of the internet!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It seems I have overlooked an important aspect of the forum! I have been here for a few weeks now, received some very helpful info about my PC build and done a lot of general lurking - and I never popped in to say hello!

I am a soon to be first time PC owner. Gaming history is PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One. I play/have played a wide variety of games, some of my all time favourites have been Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, Halo, Farm Simulator and everything in-between! I am not a one-genre gamer!

Other hobbies include slinging spanners around on my Land Rover, days out shooting with my bird dog, farm stuff and general larking about.

A big thankyou to everyone who has chipped in with my PC build so far, and thanks for having me on what seems a very sensible, tolerant and informative corner of the internet!
Very welcome, good Sir, pleased to have you on the forum (y)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Other hobbies include slinging spanners
This is my new favourite hobby ever.

E33502DC-33EC-4E60-8DDF-61870DBBA99D.gif

what seems a very sensible, tolerant and informative corner of the internet!
Give it time 😉

Good to have you here, welcome to the world of PC ownership. It can be frustrating, expensive and time consuming but it’s ultimately an extremely rewarding experience 👍