Need suggestions for a 1080p Monitor

Ric119

As the title says, looking for good quality suggestions for a 1080p monitor for a gaming rig I've ordered. All suggestions welcome.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well ideally no more than £200 maybe a little over that to £220 because then I'm getting into low end 1440p and I'm looking at one of those in two or three years time.
There are some good options around the £200 mark, give me a little while and I’ll be at the desktop, can’t do this on mobile:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Cheers! Appreciate the help.
No problem :) Monitors are a bit of a passion for me so this is exciting, it's not work ;)

This is an all out favorite, it's full IPS, 144Hz with Freesync Premium so will work with any GPU. It's a really really strong panel.

AOC 24G2U-BK

Cost: £180

Another very much the same ballpark, full IPS

Asus TUF VG249Q1R

And another again, same kind of specs

Acer Nitro XV240YP

Cost: £170

Any of these will see you very pretty until you move up to 1440p, they're top performers at this price range, high end 1080p panels.

Ric119

No problem :) Monitors are a bit of a passion for me so this is exciting, it's not work ;)

This is an all out favorite, it's full IPS, 144Hz with Freesync Premium so will work with any GPU. It's a really really strong panel.

AOC 24G2U-BK

Another very much the same ballpark, full IPS

Asus TUF VG249Q1R

And another again, same kind of specs

Acer Nitro XV240YP

Cost: £170

Any of these will see you very pretty until you move up to 1440p, they're top performers at this price range, high end 1080p panels.
Thankyou so much! I was looking at some of these, I showed some to a friend who's got a PC and he said because I had an Invidia card (3060) they might not work because its not G sync so that made me quite confused 😅 Glad to hear these will go well.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thankyou so much! I was looking at some of these, I showed some to a friend who's got a PC and he said because I had an Invidia card (3060) they might not work because its not G sync so that made me quite confused 😅 Glad to hear these will go well.
Yeah, nvidia GPU's will work with either freesync or gsync screens, it's only AMD cards that are more restricted, but nvidia have even allowed that to be opened up more now, so it's pretty much do what you like. You won't have any problems with any of those on your GPU.

Ric119

Yeah, nvidia GPU's will work with either freesync or gsync screens, it's only AMD cards that are more restricted, but nvidia have even allowed that to be opened up more now, so it's pretty much do what you like. You won't have any problems with any of those on your GPU.
Awesome! Thankyou again for your help, been insightful for future purchases as well.