Are you getting vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Astra-Zeneca for me, first dose in March. Seemed I had already picked up Covid at that time. First jab had a really bad night of fever, chills and aches after... then Covid started not a week later and took 2 weeks to kick. Second jab, nothing.

Definitely a long Covid'er now. You'd think it hard to tell due to my already chronically ill baseline but no, this is different again, still...

What really got my Irish up was that I had actually isolated and all, like they said, for a whole year by the time I got Covid. But I had to given my ills, doing otherwise was a risk to not only me but mum and gf too. I left the house into anywhere remotely public enough times to count on one hand, mind, and all absolutely vitally necessary appointments aso (nm that this has put crucial treatment back for another year) We were so damn careful but it only takes just one contact. I wish I could say the same for so very many folks... One evening in December I was coming home from a later hospital appt, got dropped off a street from home and walked an empty road past the back of a local covered pub garden. The place was heaving, tables packed with folks but I didn't see a single mask. I knew then that this wouldn't get done with anytime soon, and there'd be wave after wave. We'd have had Covid long beat well before now but so many ppl just didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I had my second Pfzier last week, arm hurt for a few days and after 24 hours my arms and legs felt like lead and felt a bit flu like. Took some paracetamol and was fine. Full upgrade complete!
Have you started getting the subliminal messages from Bill Gates yet? Mine began 8 or 9 days after my second jab. I'm used to them by now as it's been a month or so.

SiAdams

That's it 5G fully installed now, last time I got it really tight especially with arm pain and pains in my hand. Didn't sleep for 2 days so this should be fun

Fingers crossed it's not as bad this time though cause it really did suck the first time
I’ve got my second jab tomorrow morning! Pfizer. I didn’t have any issues the with the first one so I hope I don’t get side effects tomorrow lol my partner had moderna and she was complaining for days 😂

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Being a bit older, I was an early adopter and thus had commander bots installed. Now I can control all the youngsters in the vicinity.
Well for the likes of myself they hired a university facility to give the first one then an Olympic sports hall for the second.................

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah I'm sweet, bit of sore arm but only the spot I was jabbed and feel shattered but hey I'll take that all day

barlew

Godlike
I have had my first Pfizer vaccination and the spritely age of 32. I will be going back to get my second one in a couple of weeks. No mega side effects just felt like I had a bit of a cold.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I have had my first Pfizer vaccination and the spritely age of 32. I will be going back to get my second one in a couple of weeks. No mega side effects just felt like I had a bit of a cold.
Hey 32 gang, yeah the general consensus seems to be AstraZeneca is rough on the first jab and not too bad on the second then the opposite for the Pfizer

loso64

astra is not allowed in denmark, or rather you can only getting it from private supplier voluntary, i got moderna and my gf got phizer :)

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Also 32, Pfizer#2 on Saturday for me. Then working all weekend, so very much banking on it being an easy ride.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I had the Astra both times.

First shot no symptoms other than sleeping pretty solidly for 24 hours.

Second shot, finished work a little early as had to go for a nap, but no other symptoms at all.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey 32 gang, yeah the general consensus seems to be AstraZeneca is rough on the first jab and not too bad on the second then the opposite for the Pfizer
Had AZ here, no hassle, maybe its just the younger youngsters can't hack it, whereas us older youngsters have no trouble or just get on with it :ROFLMAO:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Had AZ here, no hassle, maybe its just the younger youngsters can't hack it, whereas us older youngsters have no trouble or just get on with it [emoji23]
We've been getting the free winter flu and pnemonia jabs here (Crete) for several years now. The COVID jab really wasn't any different. A slight ache for an hour or two but that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.