iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler spare pump caps

Frogbox

Hey guys,

I bought a system from PCS which I picked up over a week ago. It contained the iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler. The pump cap fitted is the PCS logo, and I'd rather have the standard Corsair version fitted. I checked the welcome box and there was a spare pump cap, but it's another variant of the PCS logo.

I got in touch with the team at PCS, and they informed me that Corsair don't supply them with the Corsair logo pump caps anymore, just the PCS logos. If I'd like the Corsair edition, I need to reach out to Corsair. Not a problem.

I did that, and I'm yet to hear back from them and it's been over a week. I found what I am after on their site: https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categ...id-CPU-Cooler/p/CW-9060047-WW#tab-accessories

However... when you try and add the product to your basket it just times out. I've tried on multiple devices and browsers, and no dice. I could reach out to Corsair again but considering my last ticket went unanswered, I'm not filled with hope.

I've tried to find another retailer for these parts, even Ebay/Amazon, and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find replacement pump caps for sale in the UK?

Thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey guys,

I bought a system from PCS which I picked up over a week ago. It contained the iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler. The pump cap fitted is the PCS logo, and I'd rather have the standard Corsair version fitted. I checked the welcome box and there was a spare pump cap, but it's another variant of the PCS logo.

I got in touch with the team at PCS, and they informed me that Corsair don't supply them with the Corsair logo pump caps anymore, just the PCS logos. If I'd like the Corsair edition, I need to reach out to Corsair. Not a problem.

I did that, and I'm yet to hear back from them and it's been over a week. I found what I am after on their site: https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categ...id-CPU-Cooler/p/CW-9060047-WW#tab-accessories

However... when you try and add the product to your basket it just times out. I've tried on multiple devices and browsers, and no dice. I could reach out to Corsair again but considering my last ticket went unanswered, I'm not filled with hope.

I've tried to find another retailer for these parts, even Ebay/Amazon, and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find replacement pump caps for sale in the UK?

Thanks!
It’s not something you can buy elsewhere, only Corsair supply them or you make your own by 3D printing.

Frogbox

Can I ask why it's so important what logo is on the pump cap?
You can indeed. I quite liked the old PCS logo, the vertical image that looked like a power switch. However, the new logo just doesn't cut it for me, there's something about it that I dislike.

All of the other logos within the case are the Corsair ship (I went a bit overboard with Corsair parts), and I enjoy the consistency. I also love the ship image, being a fan of all things nautical, and being a Man City supporter.

Also, thank you for the earlier reply. I'll hold out in the hope Corsair fix their basket system :)

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You can indeed. I quite liked the old PCS logo, the vertical image that looked like a power switch. However, the new logo just doesn't cut it for me, there's something about it that I dislike.

All of the other logos within the case are the Corsair ship (I went a bit overboard with Corsair parts), and I enjoy the consistency. I also love the ship image, being a fan of all things nautical, and being a Man City supporter.

Also, thank you for the earlier reply. I'll hold out in the hope Corsair fix their basket system :)

Thanks
I would just call them rather than waiting, their customer service is excellent, but all companies are facing serious backlogs through emails atm.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They're available on the US site, but even if I add it to my basket it disappears when I change to the UK store. None of the linked resellers have them listed, and the product code is only found on Corsair websites, or forums linking to the Corsair website.

Looks like the Capellix pumps also just have the Corsair logo, without the name.

Frogbox

They're available on the US site, but even if I add it to my basket it disappears when I change to the UK store. None of the linked resellers have them listed, and the product code is only found on Corsair websites, or forums linking to the Corsair website.

Looks like the Capellix pumps also just have the Corsair logo, without the name.
Glad to see it's not just on my end :)

I'll give Corsair a few more days to reply else I'll give them a call.

It's a really odd issue, as adding the whole H115i kit itself to the basket works just fine.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Glad to see it's not just on my end :)

I'll give Corsair a few more days to reply else I'll give them a call.

It's a really odd issue, as adding the whole H115i kit itself to the basket works just fine.
I tried it though corsair UK site and got the same issue, just times out loading the basket. Probably a glitch.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you go to the product page, instead of the catalogue page with multiple products on it, it simply says 'find a retailer' and doesn't show a price or an option to add to basket.

Maybe they're updating their catalogue but haven't got everything in place yet?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you go to the product page, instead of the catalogue page with multiple products on it, it simply says 'find a retailer' and doesn't show a price or an option to add to basket.

Maybe they're updating their catalogue but haven't got everything in place yet?
Quite possible, it is still a fairly new product, perhaps they're just arranged a different sales method or something.

Frogbox

As an update, for the benefit of anyone using the search function who's facing the same issue:

After a bit of chasing, Corsair finally got back to me.

They asked for a few details, such as serial number, proof of purchase, and my address.

After that, they shipped out a set of two replacement pump caps, a set of screws, and an alan key.

It took a while, but I got there :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I haven't got the desk space for another gadget...or the skills to produce anything with it!
The word on the street is that they’re going to release a mass produced food printer that you can buy from your local supermarket to print protein things like chicken or steaks. Apparently they’re actually surprisingly good. If those come to fruition, I think it will no doubt bring 3D printer prices right down.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The issue on the site seems to be that they don't actually offer the parts on the site. If you click on any of the coolers you can see "Add to cart". If you click on the cap cover the only option is to search for retailers, that tells me that you can't add it to cart even though they have the button on the main accessories page. Guessing that's why it times out.

Must admit I wouldn't be too enamoured with the branding from PCS. I'm the guy that didn't put the Intel sticker anywhere near my PC. Even purchasing a full system I would be opting for the bottom bracket cooler and purchasing the H115i myself. having said that, there's still a significant saving with the high end coolers.