FedEx being weird

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
PC was supposed to be delivered yesterday, no sign, I got onto their live chat and it says that the PC just cleared customs, but says it's in stansted and hasnt budged since thursday.
What made you think it was supposed to be delivered yesterday? It takes about a week delivery to ROI as it has to clear customs.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I hope so too!

yeah it’s interesting because it cleared customs on Friday but only updated on Sunday, you called it :D

got another update this morning saying it’s arrived in my city, will be out for delivery tomorrow :) so close 😂
Amazing. Pictures when it arrives, remember 😂

Poisen

It landed it dublin today apparently for anyone who cares :) almost there
Hey @Ganggang , when did your order get picked up by FedEx? Seen all the stories from the past where the pc's took a family trip to France earlier in the pandemic, but if yours didn't maybe they've figured it out since then. I'm also waiting on my PC (living in South RoI), got dispatched on Friday, would be nice to have a recent anecdote that lets me know how bad FedEx currently are :)

Ganggang

Bronze Level Poster
Hey @Ganggang , when did your order get picked up by FedEx? Seen all the stories from the past where the pc's took a family trip to France earlier in the pandemic, but if yours didn't maybe they've figured it out since then. I'm also waiting on my PC (living in South RoI), got dispatched on Friday, would be nice to have a recent anecdote that lets me know how bad FedEx currently are :)
Sup man, mine went from Leeds to Ridgmont then to stansted airport, from there it landed in dublin and from dublin it went down to where i am down south, didn't go on any crazy routes or anything which i was actually expecting it to do going off the past posters, if it does deliver tomorrow then it would be exactly 1 week since FedEx picked it up :) Let me know how you get on with yours

Poisen

Sup man, mine went from Leeds to Ridgmont then to stansted airport, from there it landed in dublin and from dublin it went down to where i am down south, didn't go on any crazy routes or anything which i was actually expecting it to do going off the past posters, if it does deliver tomorrow then it would be exactly 1 week since FedEx picked it up :) Let me know how you get on with yours
Thanks for the reply! Mine is scheduled for Thursday, although last update I got was 11:14 on Saturday saying Stansted "In Transit". Will keep you posted

Ganggang

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks for the reply! Mine is scheduled for Thursday, although last update I got was 11:14 on Saturday saying Stansted "In Transit". Will keep you posted
While mine still appeared at Stansted ''In transit'' on the Saturday just gone, the FedEx employee told me my PC had already passed customs in ireland on the friday, the system didn't update until early sunday morning so your pc might be closer than you think :D

Poisen

While mine still appeared at Stansted ''In transit'' on the Saturday just gone, the FedEx employee told me my PC had already passed customs in ireland on the friday, the system didn't update until early sunday morning so your pc might be closer than you think :D
Don't do this to me man, don't get my hopes up!!!