5000D/X Front Panels Finally Available From Corsair! (4000 Series Update)

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Did you recently purchase a 5000X because you wanted the shiny RGB lighting but now want to be part of the airflow meta and the glass front isn't quite cutting it for you? Or, did you purchase a 5000D but want your case to look more like an RGB greenhouse? GOOD NEWS!

Corsair finally sell the front panels (and other parts) for the 5000 series seperately on the Corsair site! Below is a link to the 5000D and 5000X front panels. The other parts can be found on the full case pages.

Corsair 5000D Airflow Front Panel

Corsair 5000X Front Panel

This is currently only for the 5000 Series but will update accordingly when I notice them added for the 4000 series too.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As promised, I'm updating this thread as it looks like Corsair have added the front panels for the 4000 series too! Both are currently out of stock but the fact the case product pages have the "Acessories | Parts" tab and the individual product pages have prices and "Notify me when back in stock" gives me hope they'll be back soon!

Corsair 4000D Airflow Front Panel

Corsair 4000X Front Panel

rouchie

Rising Star
So the Airflow panel for the 4000D is £4.99 while the one for the 5000D is £14.99 3 times the cost!

rouchie

Rising Star
To my knowledge I believe the 4000D is made of plastic whereas the 5000D is steel. Also it's a larger panel
that makes sense then, thought it was a lot for a slightly larger panel, but a different material will add cost

CMP01

Enthusiast
Cool and thanks for the update.
I was actually waiting on the solid panel just to play around with looks/dust mitigating options in the future (but I see that's still out of stock with Corsair and was previously at least nowhere else either) but I could go with the glass one eventually. My PC does run cool for what it is and does, so I could afford a little jump in temps. If not for that I'd not bother with the glass panel tbh.