RTX 3080

KyberKai_

I rang them up because I wasn’t sure, but apparently they oversold on GPUs to people so my order will be delayed until next month now

I posted in here when the warning about the expected arrival date of the 3080 (15-09-21) disappeared and that's when I ordered. I suspect the disappearance of that message may have been in error, or perhaps it wasn't put back up quickly enough when orders outstripped stock so some people weren't aware there was still a delay on the GPU when they were ordering. When I ordered I suspected that would be the case to be honest, it's a tough situation all round.

SiAdams

I posted in here when the warning about the expected arrival date of the 3080 (15-09-21) disappeared and that's when I ordered. I suspect the disappearance of that message may have been in error, or perhaps it wasn't put back up quickly enough when orders outstripped stock so some people weren't aware there was still a delay on the GPU when they were ordering. When I ordered I suspected that would be the case to be honest, it's a tough situation all round.
Gutted you haven't got your build yet mate but be rest assured it definitely worth the wait.

I think i was waiting 35 working days in the end, although was expecting 80! it just shows how volatile the lead times are and it isn't much PCS can do about it

kanks

I rang them up because I wasn’t sure, but apparently they oversold on GPUs to people so my order will be delayed until next month now
When did you make your order? Mine is currently in pre-production at 11 days. I've been expecting a month long wait at least, but when I spoke with an agent about the order he said they were currently expecting no delays and had all of my parts in stock.

Stubee

When did you make your order? Mine is currently in pre-production at 11 days. I've been expecting a month long wait at least, but when I spoke with an agent about the order he said they were currently expecting no delays and had all of my parts in stock.
Yeah I was told by email my build time was 16-19 days but on 19 now so not sure hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday

Chanel

Mine is at 17 working days. The order was processed 16th August. They told me to expect it around October time, so if yours was processed later you are behind me so expect yours October too

Chanel

Also when did you speak to the agent?? And this is with the 3080 graphics card?

kanks

Also when did you speak to the agent?? And this is with the 3080 graphics card?
Spoke with an agent on the 2/9. Yeah this was with a 3080. It's on 14 working days now. Waiting game sucks.

Here is my specs.
Case CORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WIFI (DDR4, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX/SLI) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 - HDMI, DP, LHR
1st Storage Drive2TB Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (up to 560MB/sR | 530MB/sW)
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 2300MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 1000W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre European Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Extra Case Fans6x Corsair LL120 RGB LED Fan + Controller Kit
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network CardNOT REQUIRED
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS

Last edited:

Chanel

Spoke with an agent on the 2/9. Yeah this was with a 3080. It's on 14 working days now. Waiting game sucks.

Here is my specs.
CaseCORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WIFI (DDR4, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX/SLI) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 - HDMI, DP, LHR
1st Storage Drive2TB Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (up to 560MB/sR | 530MB/sW)
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 2300MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 1000W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre European Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Extra Case Fans6x Corsair LL120 RGB LED Fan + Controller Kit
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network CardNOT REQUIRED
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
we basically have the same specs except the motherboard! nice!

Vitanova

As an update for folks, mines just gone in at 22 working days. I think when I put in the order (a Friday), 3 days after was when the configurator was showing the next batch of 3080's was 15/09 so doesn't look like this is holding people back :ROFLMAO:

Chanel

As an update for folks, mines just gone in at 22 working days. I think when I put in the order (a Friday), 3 days after was when the configurator was showing the next batch of 3080's was 15/09 so doesn't look like this is holding people back :ROFLMAO:
When was your processed date?

Vitanova

1631533382045.png

I guess looking at it again, could be that mine will be 'in building' until that stock is in on the 15th but hopefully not.

KyberKai_

View attachment 29202
I guess looking at it again, could be that mine will be 'in building' until that stock is in on the 15th but hopefully not.
I have the same Processed and Pre-Production date but no update on building yet, but expecting it soon I guess!

So now I'm having a crisis of confidence.. do I change my Samsung 980 to a Firecuda 530 before it's too late?! Someone talk me down from this precipice!

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
I have the same Processed and Pre-Production date but no update on building yet, but expecting it soon I guess!

So now I'm having a crisis of confidence.. do I change my Samsung 980 to a Firecuda 530 before it's too late?! Someone talk me down from this precipice!
530 is greyed out on the configurator so assuming it's out of stock.