In case SensorPanel for Aida64

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Mine's just arrived (I bought the 1200x800 one with bezels) but there's a very annoying electrical whine when it's switched on.

Anyone else have the same issue, or is it masked by being inside the case (mine's currently sitting next to the monitor whilst I set everything up)?

IMG_4678.jpg

mossmotorsport

Bronze Level Poster
No whine from mine, but it would be drowned out by the 3090 coil whine, which is absolutely unreal!

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
'Stole' a SensorPanel from the Aida64 forums.

Just got to customise it a bit to remove bits that don't work for me, add some more bits that do, get the FPS counter working (Riva Server needed I think) and work out why my GPU clock shows 19002Mhz some times...and resize it from the 800x600 screen it was made for to my 1280x800 screen.

Don't think the RMx PSU have any monitoring features that I can bring through, so will remove the PSU sensors from the panel.

Then just got to find a nice background that suits.

IMG_4679.jpg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
'Stole' a SensorPanel from the Aida64 forums.

Just got to customise it a bit to remove bits that don't work for me, add some more bits that do, get the FPS counter working (Riva Server needed I think) and work out why my GPU clock shows 19002Mhz some times...and resize it from the 800x600 screen it was made for to my 1280x800 screen.

Don't think the RMx PSU have any monitoring features that I can bring through, so will remove the PSU sensors from the panel.

Then just got to find a nice background that suits.

View attachment 29281
That looks good you got a link for it

mossmotorsport

Bronze Level Poster
It's a nice and low cost mod I think, I don't have the time to create a panel from scratch, but I'm super keen to see how you guys mount your screens, that's the part I'm stuck on! :D

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Ok I imported that layout but now i want make one from scratch an can't workout how to get a blank layout to start from

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The Corsair RGB strips are out of the Amazon basket and have been replaced by one of these seven inch panels. Should be arriving tomorrow so I’ve got the whole weekend to shout profanities at my PC and ask for help. Cable management is my biggest worry, surprise surprise.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The Corsair RGB strips are out of the Amazon basket and have been replaced by one of these seven inch panels. Should be arriving tomorrow so I’ve got the whole weekend to shout profanities at my PC and ask for help. Cable management is my biggest worry, surprise surprise.
I've got mine on the desk for the moment, and think i might keep it outside the case

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Ok I imported that layout but now i want make one from scratch an can't workout how to get a blank layout to start from
Thought I replied to this last night...but the simplest way is to export your current one to a new file (to avoid over-writing the original one) and delete all the elements.

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Thought I replied to this last night...but the simplest way is to use the one you have and delete all the elements...remembering to export it as a different sensor panel (to avoid over-writing the original one).
yeah that's what I did in the end, but preferred the original, so I've just changed it slightly, but still need to do a bit more to it as most of the fans don't show anything as all of mine go through the commander core

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
yeah that's what I did in the end, but preferred the original, so I've just changed it slightly, but still need to do a bit more to it as most of the fans don't show anything as all of mine go through the commander core
Have you turned on Corsair Link sensor support in Preferences>Stability?

Once I did that, I could see another 6-8 fans...although I think a couple are repeated as I believe I'd already put the rad fans as Fan#21 and Fan#22.

Edit: also noticed in the Computer>Sensors menu you can see an extended description of the fans (and some sensors) - so in my case #21-#26 were Commander Pro fans.

There are reports that having iCUE open and monitoring temps/speeds will affect the ability of Aida64 to correctly read those same sensors. In my case they were showing fan speeds of 20,000rpm if I had both apps open :unsure:

Aida64sensors.PNG

SensorPanel.PNG

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Have you turned on Corsair Link sensor support in Preferences>Stability?

Once I did that, I could see another 6-8 fans...although I think a couple are repeated as I believe I'd already put the rad fans as Fan#21 and Fan#22.
No, I'll take a look at that, cheers (y)

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just tried it with no joy:(
Strange, as I'd only just added my case fans on when I posted (they showed 0rpm because they weren't spinning yet).

However, I've now got an issue where they're not showing up in iCUE.

I blame ArmouryCrate as my machine has been 100% since I got it...until ArmouryCrate. Will make some space this evening to open up the case in case something has been dislodged...but the only hardware change I've done is plug in the mini-screen to the USB & HDMI ports.