Win a Samsung G9 and a Whole Lot More!

Turns out I didnt win tho I checked my junk folder to be sure and turns out theres a upside someones going to transfer me £200,000 in bit coin and after I pay off the £400 tax bill from directguv and pay my long lost uncle in south africa his £200 to help clear some funds I should be able to afford my own g9 setup with the extra 2.8 million

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Turns out I didnt win tho I checked my junk folder to be sure and turns out theres a upside someones going to transfer me £200,000 in bit coin and after I pay off the £400 tax bill from directguv and pay my long lost uncle in south africa his £200 to help clear some funds I should be able to afford.my own g9 setup with extra 2.8 million
Did the deposed Nigerian prince manage to get in touch with you

rouchie

Rising Star
Now we sit back and wait to see if Ramesh posts in “show off your PC” and makes us all super jealous…
The fact that he hasn't posted in here tells me it doesn't work and it was a friday afternoon PC dustbin, so glad I didn't win that piece of crap eh? heh? meh? (unless of course he has been disqualified for cheating his way to the prize and a redraw is in progress, I am of course happy to partake)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The fact that he hasn't posted in here tells me it doesn't work and it was a friday afternoon PC dustbin, so glad I didn't win that piece of crap eh? heh? meh? (unless of course he has been disqualified for cheating his way to the prize and a redraw is in progress, I am of course happy to partake)
Depending on where they live, it might have to go on a grand tour of europe first

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Depending on where they live, it might have to go on a grand tour of europe first
The winner is called RameshOfLondon so you’d hope with that particular location that it’s with him soon. But if they give it to FedEx you never know, you might be onto something.

‘Ramesh, we’ve delivered your package to 1 Yemen Street, Yemen. Enjoy!’

D29AEDE4-D51E-4483-979A-E8BA41DD0522.gif

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The winner is called RameshOfLondon so you’d hope with that particular location that it’s with him soon. But if they give it to FedEx you never know, you might be onto something.

‘Ramesh, we’ve delivered your package to 1 Yemen Street, Yemen. Enjoy!’

View attachment 29322
Well my names Martin Reading, but I don't live there................. :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Grandmar36 Avenue?

That sounds like there’s an interesting story there. Tell us more!
It's called Grace Reading Close, back in 1956, my grandmother was the first woman to be elected, and hold the office of mayor of High Wycombe, my mum would have been her lady mayor, however at the time she was pregnant with my elder sister, so my aunt Pam took that role.

The first woman to be elected as mayor of High Wycombe was actually Dame Francis Dove back in 1908, however the evening before she was due to be inaugurated there was a special meeting in which she was voted out of the post as the rest of the council "didn't want to be bossed by a woman".

1631950666423.jpeg

Somewhere I've got a photo of my dad and uncle Brian stood by the road sign, I've also got one of my younger daughter stood next to it as she is also called Grace