The fettling has begun

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They look good but seem expensive for what they are, presumably as it's from Corsair, there seem to be a lot of aftermarket ones around (Cable mod etc.) i was going to swap my 24 pin and GPU cables to something a bit more aesthetically pleasing, will have a look and see what looks good.
If you’re just looking for the look of nice braided cables, I have these and they do the job perfectly. Haven’t had any issues and they look the part too. Although they do make the cables a bit longer so you’ll want to make sure you have the space for the extra

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you’re just looking for the look of nice braided cables, I have these and they do the job perfectly. Haven’t had any issues and they look the part too. Although they do make the cables a bit longer so you’ll want to make sure you have the space for the extra
only one 8 pin CPU cable, need 2 on on the ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING, mother board as it has an 8 + 4 conection

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
@Martinr36 - those star wipes were magnificent, you didn’t let me down there. Excellent work, and the Berserker looks brilliant!

Where did my fan end up in there?
Yours is the one in the rear, I've one finishing touch to put to it, but I keep getting foiled with that, but i will get there.......................

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Lets hope this one works

1632820287170.jpeg

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Cheers, they look pretty good

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Ta, so confusing, to me anyway.....

So in your link on of the 2x8 pin will split for the second 4 pin CPU power connector on the STRIX board, then 2 x 8 pin for GPU ?
yep that's it, so the spare 4 pin CPU can be left tucked in the back of the case which relieves the pressure up there, any problem just ask and maybe post photos and well sort you out, about a year ago i was very similar to you

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So I've been having a bit of a play with fan curves in iCUE and this is what I'm running at the moment, first picture is at "Idle" :ROFLMAO:, second picture is running an AIDA64 stress test, any comments appreciated

1633266333593.png

1633266511160.png

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
First picture is at "idle".

Is downloading a game at 125Mbps.

Seriously, though, looks spot on to me. I think it's clear that the H100i is just about OK but on the edge for the 5900X! Are you maintaining 4.8GHz?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
First picture is at "idle".

Is downloading a game at 125Mbps.

Seriously, though, looks spot on to me. I think it's clear that the H100i is just about OK but on the edge for the 5900X! Are you maintaining 4.8GHz?
yeah it doesn't throttle at all, and yeah the game download, and things like waterfox running with about 20 tabs open was the reason for italics and the :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hate to necro unduly, but I've been away 6 weeks... nice end result, MartinR36 (unless it's still a WiP)
No its pretty much finished now (for the time being), I do have a packet of combs that i've got to install to tidy the cable management in the side that no one sees.

I've also got one of the new corsair pump screens on order

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
No its pretty much finished now (for the time being), I do have a packet of combs that i've got to install to tidy the cable management in the side that no one sees.

I've also got one of the new corsair pump screens on order
Any news on delivery expectation of the corsair LCD screen?