RTX 3080

KyberKai_

Ahhhh I’m on 21 working days, tomorrow hopefully for me! Congrats for you though!

Mine went from building to testing in just a few hours this morning, so I think they must be firing through them really efficiently.

Hopefully yours is already building and it maybe just takes until tomorrow to get formally updated or something!

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
FYI...Mine's been stuck at Awaiting Dispatch since 22 WD (which was Wednesdays). Rang PCS just now and the agent said that I was the second customer in the last 5 mins to have said that. He was going to check with their warehouse/dispatch team to see what's going on. Just to be safe, I'm going to update my order to a Saturday delivery.

DanielQ88

FYI...Mine's been stuck at Awaiting Dispatch since 22 WD (which was Wednesdays). Rang PCS just now and the agent said that I was the second customer in the last 5 mins to have said that. He was going to check with their warehouse/dispatch team to see what's going on. Just to be safe, I'm going to update my order to a Saturday delivery.
Interesting, you'd think they'd fly out once completed/tested. I've got a busy weekend so wont have a chance to play with it anyway so next week is fine.

kanks

I was the same, mine was shipped out this morning. Or at least fedex knows of it's existence.