PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is it mainly / only multiplayer or is their a reasonably good SP campaign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the bumf from the Steam store page:

STAR WARS™ single-player story — Learn what it means to be a pilot after the events of Return of the Jedi. Seen from alternating perspectives between 2 factions, iconic and emerging leaders on both sides are battling for the galaxy. The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy’s finest.

Bhuna50

Author Level
This is the bumf from the Steam store page:

STAR WARS[emoji769] single-player story — Learn what it means to be a pilot after the events of Return of the Jedi. Seen from alternating perspectives between 2 factions, iconic and emerging leaders on both sides are battling for the galaxy. The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy’s finest.

Cheers for link. Will look later when I get on me machine [emoji23]

Bhuna50

Author Level
In addition to the Star Wars freebie, Prime have the following games free this month:

1633206136892.png

D

Deleted member 41971

Just redeemed my code, will give it a look hopefully better than the last starwars game i tried

mixed reviews on steam

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
mixed reviews on steam

Most of the mixed reviews are for the online content though.

I fear online gameplay, there be beasties there!

D

Deleted member 41971

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
now turns out rockstar are now suing mods for the older gta games, nothing like rockstar proving a point

Most of the GTA mods are put out to improve on things the original games didn't do so well, or to modernise the graphics of older games. Rockstar getting lawyer-happy over modmakers is just wrong.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Most of the GTA mods are put out to improve on things the original games didn't do so well, or to modernise the graphics of older games. Rockstar getting lawyer-happy over modmakers is just wrong.
GTA is ONLY as successful and long standing as it is BECAUSE of the mod community I'd argue as with a lot of games.

Bhuna50

Author Level
GTA is ONLY as successful and long standing as it is BECAUSE of the mod community I'd argue as with a lot of games.

Maybe that’s why they are doing this though to kill off the ‘older’ version so everyone thinks oooh I’ll get the remastered now that they will start charging for mods on.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Maybe that’s why they are doing this though to kill off the ‘older’ version so everyone thinks oooh I’ll get the remastered now that they will start charging for mods on.

That makes sense in a twisted, corporate kinda way - I think you've solved the case!