Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

KriSta

Silver Level Poster
Hmm analog Hulk vs digital ? Lou Ferrigno/ Bill Bixby vs digital/Eric Bana ? I probably go for the classic Hulk movie .... 6"5 and 150 kgs Ferrigno as the Hulk is quite imposing enough :)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Squid Games is phenomenal, 3 episodes left and cant wait to finish work to watch them

Seriously top class show, great premise, great acting, great writing just superbly executed.

Also the not so subtle Battle Royale nods do make me a little giddy at times as it's a classic

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'd never heard of it before, don't have netflix (might have to remedy that), sounds interesting

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'd never heard of it before, don't have netflix (might have to remedy that), sounds interesting
Netflix actually have a decent few originals now, they had seriously garbage tier originals for so long but recently they seemed to have found some quality control

The Marvel Netflix stuff like Daredevil, Punisher & Jessica Jones are worth the price of entry alone but some of their recent stuff as been excellent

Squid Games is one of the best things they've put on there and the Witcher series was very decent. Fear Street was fun if you're into horror, DARK is very good, Stranger Things is fun and Ozark is seriously good quality

I'd say it's worth it to dip the toes in every now and then

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Netflix actually have a decent few originals now, they had seriously garbage tier originals for so long but recently they seemed to have found some quality control

The Marvel Netflix stuff like Daredevil, Punisher & Jessica Jones are worth the price of entry alone but some of their recent stuff as been excellent

Squid Games is one of the best things they've put on there and the Witcher series was very decent. Fear Street was fun if you're into horror, DARK is very good, Stranger Things is fun and Ozark is seriously good quality

I'd say it's worth it to dip the toes in every now and then
Just signed up,just the £9.99 a month,will see how it goes

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The haunting of hill house aint a bad watch either !
Great vibe in the show, Flanagan is brilliant at creating atmosphere. I'm a massive horror fan it's my favourite genre but I have to say I really struggle with horror TV shows like this. Everything just feels so dragged out and I don't mind slow burns, in fact I'd say they're some of my favourites but my god entire hour long episodes where literally nothing happens or advances the story just kills the tension for me

Great vibe in the show, Flanagan is brilliant at creating atmosphere. I'm a massive horror fan it's my favourite genre but I have to say I really struggle with horror TV shows like this. Everything just feels so dragged out and I don't mind slow burns, in fact I'd say they're some of my favourites but my god entire hour long episodes where literally nothing happens or advances the story just kills the tension for me
Me and my gf enjoyed spotting the hidden ghosts in the background during the long episodes ;) there are actually quite a few of them theres one really good one where the statue changes position XD

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok, late to the party as always, but Assassins Creed from 2016 is on Film 4, literally never realised this was released, and it's only Michael Fassbender as the lead... looks intriguing!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Ok, late to the party as always, but Assassins Creed from 2016 is on Film 4, literally never realised this was released, and it's only Michael Fassbender as the lead... looks intriguing!

It was a little disappointing as it got some hype, given the current state of movie making it would still manage to middle though :D