3070ti wait times

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Just to update: If I were to amend my order now I would also have to pay an amendment charge which seems to suggest my order has passed through production already, either it was built Friday and the email was late or @Vajra is right and they may work overtime, unsure on which. In either scenario it seems that I should have the system by Wednesday which would be 27WD for it to finally arrive once and for all.
Sounds about right, give us an update tomorrow

BeastyTW

Ordered 03/09 - 21 WD - just entered production. (wasn't expecting the email before 22-25 WD )

Thanks for letting me wait with you guys, wealth of info, it would have been terrible without you!
Hopefully the waiting times will shorten for everyone :)

LukUnd

Ordered 03/09 - 21 WD - just entered production. (wasn't expecting the email before 22-25 WD )

Thanks for letting me wait with you guys, wealth of info, it would have been terrible without you!
Hopefully the waiting times will shorten for everyone :)
Congrats man! PCS are doing a great job rn of catching up on orders it seems

LukUnd

PC arrived this morning and delighted with it, a few loose screws but no other issues from shipping 😊 although my AIO pump head is covered with PCS branding, is this removable? It’s a Corsair h100i elite capellix for context.

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
PC arrived this morning and delighted with it, a few loose screws but no other issues from shipping 😊 although my AIO pump head is covered with PCS branding, is this removable? It’s a Corsair h100i elite capellix for context.

Glad to hear it arrived without any issues mate, enjoy👍👍👍 Spare a thought for all of us poor sods stuck in the queue🤣🤣

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark

Same for me. I thought they had put the Corsair head in the spares box but it's another spare PCS one.

I'm sure you can source one online. Etsy seem to offer custom ones you can design yourself.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It says on the configurator that it's PCS branded

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
#Update
Hate to bring the bad news but it seems that the situation is getting worse. I'm on 27th working day and there's no end in sight. Unfortunately some of the more popular components are out of stock now:
- 500 GB Firecuda 530
-Elite Capellix 115 RGB cooler
-3070ti Nvidia GPU
ETA for Capellix is second half November and Firecuda and GPU ETA shows as first half of December...

All these items were ( supposedly) in stock at a time when I was placing my order but they became out of stock somewhere along the line however few weeks ago I was reassured by customer service that as long as item didn't show as "out of stock" when I order it, delays shouldn't affect me. Today I was told that situation has changed and my order is likely to be delayed for a while...

Good luck to all in the queue, stay strong, stay patient👍👍👍

Last edited:

RyanAl18

#Update
Hate to bring the bad news but it seems that the situation is getting worse. I'm on 27th working day and there's no end in sight. Unfortunately some of the more popular components are out of stock now:
- 500 GB Firecuda 530
-Elite Capellix 115 RGB cooler
-3070ti Nvidia GPU
ETA for Capellix is second half November and Firecuda and GPU ETA shows as first half of December...

All these items were ( supposedly) in stock at a time when I was placing my order but they became out of stock somewhere along the line however few weeks ago I was reassured by customer service that as long as item didn't show as "out of stock" when I order it, delays shouldn't affect me. Today I was told that situation has changed and my order is likely to be delayed for a while...

Good luck to all in the queue, stay strong, stay patient👍👍👍
where did you check when those stock will arrive?

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
That's not the case, you probably had a new agent who didn't understand the process.

Changing components has no effect on your place in the queue. Only the wait time for that component.

It's just bizarre how many myths and speculations there is regarding PCS delivery and assembly process. It almost feels like chasing the ghost🤣🤣