Need help in configuring my first gaming pc/streaming setup

beanopat

I'm currently wanting to buy my first gaming/streaming pc, I have looked around a lot and found 16gb ram is pretty good for streaming but I have no knowledge
on the more internal components like CPUs and GPUs and etc. I have a budget of £1-2k+ I just need some help as I have no clue about computers and stuff, I play a lot of games in the FPS genre and much more, looking for a stable system to support my gaming needs and streaming as I am a content creator.

Would like to see what kind of build you guys can recommend for me within this budget?.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm currently wanting to buy my first gaming/streaming pc, I have looked around a lot and found 16gb ram is pretty good for streaming but I have no knowledge
on the more internal components like CPUs and GPUs and etc. I have a budget of £1-2k+ I just need some help as I have no clue about computers and stuff, I play a lot of games in the FPS genre and much more, looking for a stable system to support my gaming needs and streaming as I am a content creator.

Would like to see what kind of build you guys can recommend for me within this budget?.
Hi Mate, does that budget include a monitor or do you have one already? If you do have on what make and model is it?

We can definitely help with this