PC Game Deals!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well I've played the prologue, and then gone and had a look round the museum, the original ending is very interesting...........................

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Apologies if this has been mentioned as not had time to catch up with everything.

Resident Evil Village now has a free demo on Steam, and also is currently 1/3rd off.
I'd highly recommend it, in fact i must get back to it for some light entertainment after "Among the sleep"

Bhuna50

Author Level
Apologies as well, but someone recommended which RE to start with - rather than the very first one - but I cant remember which one to get first - any recommendations?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
From 4pm we have another freebie from Epic and it’s another creepy one…

Looks like it’s in the same sort of vein as Limbo and Little Nightmares, should be a nice little Halloween treat for you nutters who like scary games.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
From 4pm we have another freebie from Epic and it’s another creepy one…

Looks like it’s in the same sort of vein as Limbo and Little Nightmares, should be a nice little Halloween treat for you nutters who like scary games.
I would definitely recommend Darq. It's more Addams Family creepy, rather than scary. Definitely not for all the nutters!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The Steam Halloween sale has begun, but I've not received my email yet - there must be a LOT of games on my wishlist on sale.

200.gif

EDIT - Within minutes, it arrived and it was as mad as I expected:

Capture.JPG

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
The Steam Halloween sale has begun, but I've not received my email yet - there must be a LOT of games on my wishlist on sale.

200.gif

EDIT - Within minutes, it arrived and it was as mad as I expected:

View attachment 30158

Yay.. i finally have the F.E.A.R collection 😄 been waiting for that large discount to appear so i could get it

now lets see what else is up for offer 😀

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s already been mentioned but you can get Star Wars Squadrons free on Amazon Prime Gaming for a few more days.

But they’ve got a couple more you can claim if you’re a Prime member…

You can get a code for Ghostrunner (which looks hella fun), redeemable on GOG. And if you missed the two previous occasions it has been given away, you can get one for Alien Isolation on Epic.

Rumour has it Rise of the Tomb Raider will go live on Monday, will come back and confirm if that is true 👍

rouchie

Rising Star
It’s already been mentioned but you can get Star Wars Squadrons free on Amazon Prime Gaming for a few more days.

But they’ve got a couple more you can claim if you’re a Prime member…

You can get a code for Ghostrunner (which looks hella fun), redeemable on GOG. And if you missed the two previous occasions it has been given away, you can get one for Alien Isolation on Epic.

Rumour has it Rise of the Tomb Raider will go live on Monday, will come back and confirm if that is true 👍
Rise of the Tomb Raider is now available along with Control and Dragon age of Inquisition all on Prime

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Rise of the Tomb Raider is now available along with Control and Dragon age of Inquisition all on Prime
Nice one 👍

For those who are interested:

- It’s the ultimate edition of Control, so includes the two pieces of DLC (one of which is Alan Wake related) and is redeemable on GOG.

- Rise of the Tomb Raider is on Epic, and states that it comes with ‘bonus content’ but no description of what that content is. I already own the game on Steam so someone else might be able to shed light on that if they take advantage of the offer.

- Dragon Age: Inquisition is on Origin. So that sucks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
By the way, for those who have a library on EA Origin, I'd recommend checking out their Beta platform, it's an awful lot better, not that it makes me want to buy any games but if they're giving them away for free I'll bite.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Three free games installed courtesy of Amazon:

1. Control - Ultimate Edition on GOG (so that's another launcher installed)
  2. Rise of the tomb raider on Epic
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition on Origin
Now when i'll get round to playing them is another matter