Black Friday 2021 26th November- What are you after?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Looking for a good deal on a 1TB or 2TB M.2 if anyone manages to come across one. Something fairly cheap not looking for anything top end just another games drive as I'm filling mine quick

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

CMP01

Enthusiast
Just put down on the TV. Samsung QN90A, 50" for £949 on Amazon seemed the best deal to fit the requirements. The 55" was £1099 but overlapped the space a bit much. Rtings review it as good as the Q80T downstairs so all the more reason to game in bed for the hibernation season ahead.

Gf let me off on the PC for her idea... not that I can't afford it but we've other, more important, expenditures to go first and she's got my old laptop (Asus ROG, i7 8750H, GTX 1070 etc) for now. She was interested in a PS5 at some point, which I can't argue with despite loving PC far more for it's exclusives... but while XBGP does well enough for PC, I did miss a good few PS4 exclusives I would've loved a lot more than XB ones tbh.
Crazy thing, GPU prices might be nuts, prebuilds and configs like here can take the edge off that but the big consoles, both new gen and last, are rarer than hens teeth... I knew it was bad, sure, but not that bad until I looked. Hot damn!

DarTon

I've been looking for wireless keyboards and (ambidextrous) mice.

There is a lack of options on the wireless front but the Razer Blackwidow V3 Pro is down to £102

Some of the Logitech wireless mice, seems also to have been discounted

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Anyone looking for wireless earbuds should check this deal out. I can only find them in stock in Very now (Amazon, John Lewis & Currys sold out)

Very charge postage, I went for nominated day for £5. Still worth it though.

I've already got a pair of Sony XM3s but I love the size of these so I'll switch between the 2 depending how much sound quality I'm after :D

CMP01

Enthusiast
I've been looking for wireless keyboards and (ambidextrous) mice.

There is a lack of options on the wireless front but the Razer Blackwidow V3 Pro is down to £102

Some of the Logitech wireless mice, seems also to have been discounted

Just be aware to peruse the reviews re the double left clicking issue that a good few newer Logitech mice are prone to.
Some seem to get that quite soon, others after some months of use.
It's cos of this that I still haven't upgraded my very trusty G602 to the newer G604 model... then again this G602, while lower on DPI, is still solid after 6 years.

Bhuna50

Author Level
I'm hoping to get a Mesh Wifi system. Looking at the XT8 as I want Tri-Band & Wifi 6. The only downfall I can see is that it's £600 for a triple setup. I'm in a 50s bungalow with some proper walls in it. Currently have a decent router (GT-AC5300) which has Tri-band but it literally doesn't put a signal outside my games room. I have a range extender in the livingroom which is only 30ft away, I then have another range extender in the conservatory and another upstairs.

It's definitely not ideal but it's what I've had to do to get a signal throughout my home. My main concern with the XT8 is that as standard there are only 2 units. It gets cracking reviews but I'm not convinced it will fair that much better than the current router does.

What's the chances on it being on offer? Tri-Band AX Mesh systems are quite thin on the ground for reasonable money it would seem.

Currys have got twin pack for £308

Add a single one at £199 to that and its just over the £500 you are considering....alterantively, buy2 x twin packs and sell a single unit for £150, netting you the three at £450 ish then...

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just got a triple pack of the XT8s for £480 :cool:

It's a helluva cost but I'm confident that the performance will be there now.
Currys have got twin pack for £308

Add a single one at £199 to that and its just over the £500 you are considering....alterantively, buy2 x twin packs and sell a single unit for £150, netting you the three at £450 ish then...
:p

Bhuna50

Author Level
It’s still fine work on your part! Now… if you can hunt down a G-Shock watch in the classic 5600 style with Bluetooth and a negative LCD display at a low price, you’ll be on my xmas card list.

Not what you're looking for but this looks a nice one:

Bhuna50

Author Level
What is your budget?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Not what you're looking for but this looks a nice one:

Very nice, but I’m craving the original digital square style…

DA849D34-F480-4E15-8C4F-2486B9B767A1.jpeg

I like the gold one you linked, but have you seen the strap? It’s gross.

894EDB56-CD6A-44F2-BB34-EBE17B2DA934.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Straps can be changed :D
This is true and I’d already had that idea, but finding a plain black strap with a gold clasp for that range proved tricky, the overwhelming majority are silver. And then I thought why am I considering faffing about this much? Then I had a beer because it put me in a mood.