Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I use an app on my iPhone to track TV series that I want to watch / am watching (Im looking for an app that does films so I can tick off what I have seen etc as well).

My app tells me I am:

Following 246 shows (series).

Have spent 23,029 hours watching my shows.

and I still have 1,654 episodes to watch across 56 TV series that I havent watch yet (some of them only have 1 or 2 episodes to catch up with as its current TV series, others have like 50 to 100 episodes as its on my wish list to watch from Series 1 Episode 1 LOL.
Holy kerschmoly! How long are you planning to live and what percentage of your life are you going to have to spend on the sofa solidly concentrating on the TV to reach that point?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Holy kerschmoly! How long are you planning to live and what percentage of your life are you going to have to spend on the sofa solidly concentrating on the TV to reach that point?
Well I must admit I am thinking of deleting some off the list...

For example, I really liked The Blacklist and watch the first 2 series, but now have 135 episodes still to watch...but I have to say I felt it dropped off a little in Series 2 and sort of changed its concept to one I wasnt keen on but I just dont want to delete without giving it a chance lol...
Similarly as I liked The Blacklist...I added Redemption too - a spin off.

Also same with Elementary - Really liked Series 1, Series 2 was ok....another 106 episodes....

So those are low priority but still on there in case I do think - lets give them another go...

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
For example, I really liked The Blacklist and watch the first 2 series, but now have 135 episodes still to watch...but I have to say I felt it dropped off a little in Series 2 and sort of changed its concept to one I wasnt keen on but I just dont want to delete without giving it a chance lol...
Oh a lot happens after season 2, you really must watch it..........................

KriSta

Silver Level Poster
Speaking of Dan Brown , his books are a fair bit bit better than the films :) i`ve read all but one of his books starring Prof Langdon . But one good movie to watch is Needful Things , it is based on a very good book by Stephen King .

Bigfoot

Grand Master
An excellent recent film was Darkest Hour. The atmosphere created was really oppressive and Gary Oldman was a brilliant Winston Churchill

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Gonna put this one out there, it's quite an unusual film with Tom Hanks, but I really enjoyed it:

Finch.

It's on AppleTV+ atm

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
But only if we get her at her prime...

Ursula_Andress.jpg

...and not how she is now...
5086f45a-drnofi1-1024x534.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I've never grown out of my old school animation series.

For those who still watch it, the new South Park special is very worthwhile.
Mrs Cooper is all about the first five seasons of South Park. She’s got that formative years attachment to them that the newer ones have never quite managed to captivate her in the same way.

But for me, I think the show has just got better and better as time has gone on. It’s evolved, it’s no longer ridiculous storylines with disgusting humour and shock jokes. It’s become ridiculous storylines with disgusting humour, shock jokes and a startlingly accurate withering social commentary on the state of the world.

I think Randy’s giant poo will always be my favourite episode, though.