What soccer club do you support?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I think its some game played with a funny round shaped ball.........
01C700FB-4987-4945-91E1-F65E902DAC55.jpeg

RayEcc

Bronze Level Poster
Oh dear.

Oh dear.

You lads aren’t having the best of times at the moment.

Mind you, I’m a Celtic supporter and I’ve watched us slowly collapse like a flan in a cupboard over the past year so can’t really be passing judgement 😶
Yes. Maybe Conte can change all of that. He's got the same initials as your username (AC). ;-)

Celtic are also one of my other soccer clubs that I support. :)

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I grew up in a part of the world where the main sports are (a) rugby, (b) rugby and (c) chasing foxes with horses and hounds, so I'm not a big football fan. I spent some time living in Liverpool, though, so if I watch football I support them.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Liverpool, Everton and Brentford.

I'll support those 3 over anyone else, but Liverpool over Everton and Everton over Brentford.

Brentford only because that's where I've been working for the last decade or so, and have been able to follow their mid-week matches at Griffin Park with cheap tickets, before they moved to their new stadium.

RayEcc

Bronze Level Poster

I'll support those 3 over anyone else, but Liverpool over Everton and Everton over Brentford.

Brentford only because that's where I've been working for the last decade or so, and have been able to follow their mid-week matches at Griffin Park with cheap tickets, before they moved to their new stadium.
Hi Tony. It's unusual to see someone support both Everton & Liverpool.

My 3 soccer clubs are: Celtic, Cork City, Spurs.

SiAdams

I have been really impressed with Brentford this season. Reminds me of Sheffield United when they came up a few years back

ppar

Brighton here... But not really as I am way more in to rugby than football. Father-in-law supports Man City 🤮 But then he lived in SA for most of his life so can't blame him for not knowing... 😂