17.3" Elimina Pro Review

JohnChandler304

I needed a new laptop for photo editing as my old one was showing its age and I couldn't get spare parts. I chose the Elimina Pro. It was easy to specify on line and the telephone support person was very helpful with resolving my one query. The machine was completed within a reasonable time and arrived when promised. I'm very happy with the machine so far.

I'm especially pleased with the screen which has less brightness variation when changing the vertical viewing angle than any previous machine I've owned. This is important for serious photo editing.

The laptop copes very well with heavy workloads and the fans are quiet. Although it is operating much faster than its predecessor it seems to generate much less heat.

Set up was generally easy and any problems were Microsoft related and are now solved.

1U1A_5982_161221.jpg.1U1A_5983_161221.jpg1U1A_5986_161221.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I needed a new laptop for photo editing as my old one was showing its age and I couldn't get spare parts. I chose the Elimina Pro. It was easy to specify on line and the telephone support person was very helpful with resolving my one query. The machine was completed within a reasonable time and arrived when promised. I'm very happy with the machine so far.

I'm especially pleased with the screen which has less brightness variation when changing the vertical viewing angle than any previous machine I've owned. This is important for serious photo editing.

The laptop copes very well with heavy workloads and the fans are quiet. Although it is operating much faster than its predecessor it seems to generate much less heat.

Set up was generally easy and any problems were Microsoft related and are now solved.

View attachment 31128.View attachment 31126View attachment 31127
Hiya, congrats on the purchase, really pleased it's meeting expectations.

What were the specs if you don't mind me asking? Helps for others to evaluate the performance.