New to the Forum… and the World.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Have you guys got any hopes on the sex at all?
We’ll be ecstatic either way but we do have a ‘feeling’ about it.

I’m not telling you lot what we have in our minds, though. Just in case it’s not what we’re thinking and the little one decides to revisit some really old forum pages on a particular site when they’re grown up 😶

You people have no such restrictions! It’s been comical answers so far, I’m yet to see anyone nail their colours to the mast and make a serious declaration.

We should know by noon tomorrow, plenty of time left to call it…

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You can't just call it "Boy" or "Girl", you have to put a bit more thought into it?
Alright, sod it. @Martinr36 was the first to call it with girl. I was planning to do a @Bhuna50 and donate to a charity of the winner’s choice for the first appropriate guesser.

Whoever says ‘boy’ first in the near future gets to (possibly) direct money towards their preferred charity.

D

Deleted member 41971

Alright, sod it. @Martinr36 was the first to call it with girl. I was planning to do a @Bhuna50 and donate to a charity of the winner’s choice for the first appropriate guesser.

Whoever says ‘boy’ first in the near future gets to (possibly) direct money towards their preferred charity.

ok Ill call it,

boy,

but I still don't care as long as its happy and healthy unless the little one bans me on this forum in which case ill come back with a hat on and call myself boogiewarrior.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Excellent!

Gentlemen, think about which charity you’d like to donate to and by midday tomorrow I should be able to inform you who predicted correctly 😍

D

Deleted member 41971

Check your new title 😉

"you've been hit by, you've been struck by, a boogie warrior, dum, dum, da da dumm dumm"

image-w1280 - Copy.jpg

steaky360

Ladies and Mentalmen!

Tomorrow is the scan that should allow me to unleash the big news on whether we have a girl or a boy cooking in Mrs C’s oven.

I’d like to cordially invite you to place your bets and post what you think we might be having. Boy or girl? I will also accept and welcome comical answers that deviate from that path.

There is no prize, although I will try to convince Mrs Cooper to accept forum handles as possible middle names… and I’ll also post the picture of the black eye she’s given me after the fourth suggestion that @steaky360 would be a charming middle name for a beautiful little infant.
Not sure why.. I come from a long (long long) line of esteemed Steaky's...

:D