New to the Forum… and the World.

D

Deleted member 41971

@DISCOSPARTA - let me know which charity you’d like me to donate to as you made the right call…

as for charities, how about this, and stick with me as it may not sound logical,

How about, you use the money you were kindly suggesting donating to a charity of my choosing on a small present for your soon to be born son? now, I know its not technically a present as its your money you would be spending, but for me, this would make sense and that way you would also see where your money has gone and it may bring a little joy to your son and also you and Mrs cooper.

what da ya think? :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
as for charities, how about this, and stick with me as it may not sound logical,

How about, you use the money you were kindly suggesting donating to a charity of my choosing on a small present for your soon to be born son? now, I know its not technically a present as its your money you would be spending, but for me, this would make sense and that way you would also see where your money has gone and it may bring a little joy to your son and also you and Mrs cooper.

You are a good soul.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

As you’re such a good egg, I’ve decided to make sure the child knows your contribution to his gift intake. So I’m going to get him one of these…

C190EFE8-EBD4-4975-A24F-BBA75C24F39F.jpeg

And a Blu-ray of 300 👍

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You’re silly. But that particular picture doesn’t give anything away, the sonographer finds out the sex using a different set of angles.

So. The big reveal.

@DISCOSPARTA - let me know which charity you’d like me to donate to as you made the right call…

WE’RE HAVING A BOY!!!
Well, look like i was bad at math
(and that's a problem for my phd XD)

Joke aside, congratulation !

Bhuna50

Author Level
Congratulations. Won’t be long and you can say goodbye to your computer as he will be on it 24/7. 😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 41971

As you’re such a good egg, I’ve decided to make sure the child knows your contribution to his gift intake. So I’m going to get him one of these…

View attachment 31253

And a Blu-ray of 300 👍

I'm actually honoured, :love:

Good job I'm not duff man "there you are son, 6o bottles of carlsberg"

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigfoot

Grand Master
The lad will probably be around that size. I was a 10lb baby so I’m expecting my spawn to really raise the stakes.
Ouch. I feel sorry for your wife in advance. I and my first brother were under 9lbs, but the youngest one was 10lbs. He was the last. I don’t know if three boys were enough, or my mum wasn’t risking another 10lb baby.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Less than ten weeks to go now, assuming he’s the punctual type. Had a growth scan yesterday that he seemed to enjoy showing off during. At one point he turned around and the ultrasound viewing screen was all genitalia for a moment.

And here’s the lad’s head as he flexes a tiny bicep, have you all got your tickets for the gun show? 💪

9FCF4333-CEAB-4C5A-A41D-BB8836280024.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Less than ten weeks to go now, assuming he’s the punctual type. Had a growth scan yesterday that he seemed to enjoy showing off during. At one point he turned around and the ultrasound viewing screen was all genitalia for a moment.

And here’s the lad’s head as he flexes a tiny bicep, have you all got your tickets for the gun show? 💪

View attachment 32539
That's such a good shot! How's Mrs C doing?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We are just ecstatic that he’s healthy, and although his wriggling is causing her no end of discomfort it’s very reassuring to feel him moving around all the time.

Looking forward to meeting the little guy ❤️