Fusion Studio Series: 14" Matte Review

atifh4010

Light, small, powerful and super fast

Very happy with the over aesthetic/feel of the laptop. This is my 2nd buy from PCS and glad to see they are still great value for money. The only issue I encountered when I received this laptop, was that the sound wasnt working! After a quick google search, it seems there are issues with Realtek/Windows 11.

I uninstalled/reinstalled drivers for the audio input/output devices several times (took me a few hours) until randomly the sound just started working.

PCS should take extra care ensuring basic functions of a laptop are working prior to shipping out to customers. Perhaps providing the drivers used for their products would also be helpful (Maybe send via an email in a Zip file?)

All in all, despite the sound hiccup. Am very happy

Attachments

• 20220103_135951.jpg
    20220103_135951.jpg
    706.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 20220103_140557.jpg
    20220103_140557.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 285
  • 20220103_140620.jpg
    20220103_140620.jpg
    931.5 KB · Views: 274

barlew

Godlike
Light, small, powerful and super fast

Very happy with the over aesthetic/feel of the laptop. This is my 2nd buy from PCS and glad to see they are still great value for money. The only issue I encountered when I received this laptop, was that the sound wasnt working! After a quick google search, it seems there are issues with Realtek/Windows 11.

I uninstalled/reinstalled drivers for the audio input/output devices several times (took me a few hours) until randomly the sound just started working.

PCS should take extra care ensuring basic functions of a laptop are working prior to shipping out to customers. Perhaps providing the drivers used for their products would also be helpful (Maybe send via an email in a Zip file?)

All in all, despite the sound hiccup. Am very happy
The drivers should all be available to download from your PCS account.