PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Amazon Prime giveaways this month:

View attachment 31627
That is a blinder right there. Fallen Order is a reet good game, Two Point hospital is bags of fun and Fahrenheit is the only David Cage game I’ve ever been able to stomach. I don’t get on with Total War games despite multiple attempts, but that’s a reflection of me and not what is a very popular and well reviewed game.

Good spot and thanks for the heads up, @Bhuna50 👍👍👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That is a blinder right there. Fallen Order is a reet good game, Two Point hospital is bags of fun and Fahrenheit is the only David Cage game I’ve ever been able to stomach. I don’t get on with Total War games despite multiple attempts, but that’s a reflection of me and not what is a very popular and well reviewed game.

Good spot and thanks for the heads up, @Bhuna50 👍👍👍
If anyone isn't going to use their Fallen Order code and fancies passing it along, I'd be very interested.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'll let you off... This time
It was all in good cause, I promise! My oldest cousin’s son Jack (who is still a baby in my head but is actually 19 now) has just built himself his first gaming PC and thanks to his faux uncle Coop, spent so much on the build that he can’t afford any games to play on it. So I’ve sent him the codes for most of the free Epic Christmas games and a few others to get him started 👍

And thank god uncle Denz is here to save the day!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It was all in good cause, I promise! My oldest cousin’s son Jack (who is still a baby in my head but is actually 19 now) has just built himself his first gaming PC and thanks to his faux uncle Coop, spent so much on the build that he can’t afford any games to play on it. So I’ve sent him the codes for most of the free Epic Christmas games and a few others to get him started 👍

And thank god uncle Denz is here to save the day!
Oh, in that case, that's fully endorsed and admired, any new gamer deserves to be lavished, especially by an Uncle / Cousin, and what a game to get them started on!

Bravo sir, you're doing the work of Patron Saints!

CMP01

Enthusiast
Ok, I've a confession to make...

You lot just made me have a duh moment.
I won't say I didn't know, I mean I heard about it but I clearly forgot before I could bond it into my... brain... but Prime (which I've had for years) does games... and freebies. Huh.

Now all I need is for someone to tell me that's been a thing for years... y'know, to really get my OCD going.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

I won't say I didn't know, I mean I heard about it but I clearly forgot before I could bond it into my... brain... but Prime (which I've had for years) does games... and freebies. Huh.

Now all I need is for someone to tell me that's been a thing for years... y'know, to really get my OCD going.
Well, it's been going for just over a year (as Amazon Prime Gaming)...and it never seems to show up on my home/front page, so I keep forgetting about it myself.

Before that I think it was Twitch Prime, which started in 2016.

Last edited:

CMP01

Enthusiast
Well, it's been going for just over a year (as Amazon Prime Gaming)...and it never seems to show up on my home/front page, so I keep forgetting about it myself.

Before that I think it was Twitch Prime, which started in 2016.

Yeah... it's not even close to front and centre like you'd think it would be. I had to go into my account and then benefits etc to see any sign of it. Like I said, I kind of knew about it but forgot. Life, uh, gets in the way (of meaningful trains of thought sticking)

Ah well... spilt milk and all that. My gaming cup runneth over anyway.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah... it's not even close to front and centre like you'd think it would be. I had to go into my account and then benefits etc to see any sign of it. Like I said, I kind of knew about it but forgot. Life, uh, gets in the way (of meaningful trains of thought sticking)

Ah well... spilt milk and all that. My gaming cup runneth over anyway.
I just have a bookmark for https://gaming.amazon.com/

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

To be honest, I'm the same. My sister gave me her Prime password a while back and I've been using Prime Video a lot, but forgot about the games. I probably owned most of what was given anyway though!