PC Game Deals!

D

Deleted member 41971

To be honest, I'm the same. My sister gave me her Prime password a while back and I've been using Prime Video a lot, but forgot about the games

maybe because when people think of amazon, they don't automatically think of gaming, more shopping or as you say video etc,

I probably owned most of what was given anyway though!

bazos right about now upon hearing that

Leonardo DiCaprio Pointing Meme Is All of Us Right Now ...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
maybe because when people think of amazon, they don't automatically think of gaming, more shopping or as you say video etc,

bazos right about now upon hearing that

Leonardo DiCaprio Pointing Meme Is All of Us Right Now ...
I get a feed through on my Flipboard for game giveaways, it always posts for Epic and Steam, even GOG, but I rarely get an update about Amazon, so yeah, always forget about it too.

This month though, today, after @ActuallyDenz was kind enough to gift me, it did post an update for the Star Wars game.

D

Deleted member 41971

next weeks epic free game 13th - 20th Jan 2022 is a game called galactic civilizations

steam link to read more about it as epic don't do gamer reviews

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
next weeks epic free game 13th - 20th Jan 2022 is a game called galactic civilizations

steam link to read more about it as epic don't do gamer reviews

To nobody's surprise I'm sure, I own the game, but have never played it.

Actually, I seem to own all three games in the series and haven't played any of them!

D

Deleted member 41971

To nobody's surprise I'm sure, I own the game, but have never played it.

Actually, I seem to own all three games in the series and haven't played any of them!

i can just imagine you scrolling through your collection, stopping, and saying "well I never" when a game comes up and you forgot you bought 5 yrs ago, probably a humble bundle or something.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
i can just imagine you scrolling through your collection, stopping, and saying "well I never" when a game comes up and you forgot you bought 5 yrs ago, probably a humble bundle or something.
If I remember right, it was a space games-type humble bundle and the top game was Stellaris by Paradox (more than 360 hours played!) which was the one I wanted. The 3 Galactic Civilizations games were the lower tier ones which I also got and forgot about!

Or "Darn I forgot I'd got that I just bought it again" :ROFLMAO:
It's embarrassing the number of times I've seen hype about an indie game, gone to Steam just to see the little icon in the Steam store to show that I already own the game but hadn't realised!

It's a good job on Steam that it blocks you from buying games again. I have actually bought a handful of games on multiple stores - my GOG & Steam libraries have a lot of crossover!

D

Deleted member 41971

It's a good job on Steam that it blocks you from buying games again. I have actually bought a handful of games on multiple stores - my GOG & Steam libraries have a lot of crossover!

the game stores should have Brian blessed programmed in so when you click on buy, a loud voice shouts through the speakers........

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDD OH GREAT ONE!!!!!

Brian GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
If anyone wants, my star wars fallen order from prime key is going begging. (Not entirely sure how it works, imagine I hit claim and get a key generated?)

( Edit: She's gone to a good home. )

I bled that game to death on the PS4 and don't think I have the heart to run through what it deserves again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41971

free game on itch currently

and humble have a dead of winter bundle, all 7 for a min of £8.30 finishes in 13 days as of posting

D

Deleted member 41971

humble have a pc building sim bundle, pay at least 11.29 and get the base game and 9 dlcs, bundle ends in 21 days as of typing

D

Deleted member 41971

epic free game today 13th - 20th Jan 2022 is galactic civilizations

epic free game for 20th - 27th Jan 2022 is a game called relicta

steam link of reviews of relicta as epic don't have user reviews

and news of Hitman coming to game pass, one for @ActuallyDenz as it also mentions steam