Help

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you Spyder Tracks

I really do appreciate your help. I was really wanting to use the laptop screen.

I’ll have to find equivalent spec to the DELL XPS 17 in laptop.

Thank you once again.

Take care
Mrs Boo
Just a note about Dell, they will try to sell you one of their Thunderbolt docks which are crazy expensive and you just don't need it.

Their new chassis will likely have USB 4 which includes thunderbolt on the same port (it's now a combined port). All you'd need would be a usb 4 hub which is simply one usb 4 out to several USB A ports. These you can pick up for literally 30 quid that split down to 4 or 6 usb ports. Salesmen can be quite aggressive to meet their targets.

You may find if you're interested in mainstream manufacturers laptops (including Dell), that you'll get more honest feedback from somewhere like Toms Hardware who are superb, no salesmen, they're all fellow editors and pc enthusiasts who really know their stuff.

Mrs Boo

Just a note about Dell, they will try to sell you one of their Thunderbolt docks which are crazy expensive and you just don't need it.

Their new chassis will likely have USB 4 which includes thunderbolt on the same port (it's now a combined port). All you'd need would be a usb 4 hub which is simply one usb 4 out to several USB A ports. These you can pick up for literally 30 quid that split down to 4 or 6 usb ports. Salesmen can be quite aggressive to meet their targets.

You may find if you're interested in mainstream manufacturers laptops (including Dell), that you'll get more honest feedback from somewhere like Toms Hardware who are superb, no salesmen, they're all fellow editors and pc enthusiasts who really know their stuff.U
Thank you that’s brilliant.
i think I’ll try a different manufacture due to the thermal problem with the XPs.
Take Care
Mrs Boo