White Cases on the PCS Configurator

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It seems we have a new verrrryyyyy smalllll new case on the configurator 😂 White, RGB, reputable brand- I can see this one lasting all of 5 minutes! Although at £124 it's a pricey boy.

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It seems we have a new verrrryyyyy smalllll new case on the configurator 😂 White, RGB, reputable brand- I can see this one lasting all of 5 minutes! Although at £124 it's a pricey boy.

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
That case aside from being white is an absolute winner from a thermal standpoint.

zxz1a

I just realized the new case they added which is the white lian li case. Just wondering if all the pictures and info will be put up soon like with all the other cases as right now only the first picture is available as a preview without any detailed photos or information about the case.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I just realized the new case they added which is the white lian li case. Just wondering if all the pictures and info will be put up soon like with all the other cases as right now only the first picture is available as a preview without any detailed photos or information about the case.
I'm sure it'll be up in due course. Otherwise, the Lian Li wesbite will likely have all of the info you need.

MrWilson

Godlike

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
Always good to see another white case on the configurator, although in all honesty the image I'm most excited is seeing is the 5000X back in the configurator, and the 5000D being at a very respectable price again. Sadly the same cannot be said for the two Fractal offerings.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Always good to see another white case on the configurator, although in all honesty the image I'm most excited is seeing is the 5000X back in the configurator, and the 5000D being at a very respectable price again. Sadly the same cannot be said for the two Fractal offerings.
£1..... £153?!?!?! I normally don't even scroll that far along!! Having a google the Lian Li doesn't seem that competitvely priced either sadly - currently £99 from a number of retailers

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
unknown.png

We have a new entry! £97 for this very nice white TD500, order quickly people it'll be gone in about 16 minutes ;)

(Also renamed the thread to be more general, any white cases, post 'em here!)

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I hope you're going to curate this thread and remove any that are taken down regularly ;)
Think the NZXT H510 woild be pretty lonely in here most of the time if I did 😂

At a £21 premium over the black version of the same case....
I guess it's likely down to being a smaller order quantity so their bulk discount isn't as good? £20 seems a lot for a colour change, that's for sure!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Pricing for the white TD500 is fairly typical going by a quick search. The standard one is normally £10 less but PCS have it for £20 less.

It's often the case that more bespoke offerings are more expensive and, as rightly suggested, there will be less of a market so less of a price break.

If I wanted a particular colour I wouldn't think anything of spending that sort of difference. I've spent that on cabling on a build without even batting an eyelid :D