One-liners

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I just found out what @AgentCooper do with his cats !
he train them to do tech support !!!

1644009129056.png

ThoRob

Silver Level Poster
Did you know there is a plant so deady you can die just from sitting under it for a few minutes.

It's a water lily

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I'm working on that joke, but with the usual french strike about work conditions, it may take some time to finish it and deliver it.
But, to apologies, it will be delivered with some french cheese and a baguette :D
(but it should be faster that fedex delivery to France anyway :D)

Ok, enough with the cliché, i hope this put a smile on your face, if not, you still can send me a message and i'll talk about it with my syndicate

ok, ok, i'm out XD

(For information, as human factors engineer (or ergonomist), i will, maybe, work someday on real work conditions and environment :D)
If you want fast delivery to France, ask for delivery to Ireland

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just a quick update to let everyone know how I am I was admitted to hospital yesterday and they are keeping me in, I have only gone and poisoned myself. What I thought was an onion turned out to be a daffodil bulb. They said I should be out sometime in the spring......😂 xx

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Apologies for delay but I ran a comp week before last for a joke that would make me laugh as I needed a pick-me-up.

Well this one did it :D :D at the time - just been a bit busy to come on and sort out a winner :D

So @ActuallyDenz - let me know your charity choice and a tenner will be making its way later. :D
My go-to charity will always be Shine, they've helped me out a lot over the years, and I try to give back when I can (I have them selected on Humble Bundle for when there's not a default charity)!