PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
A few already given away before but here are this months Amazon Prime Gaming giveaways:

1643743414799.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
This look awesome !

I have most of those games, but it's for a good cause. Will add any extra keys to THE thread if I'm able to.

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
I have most of those games, but it's for a good cause. Will add any extra keys to THE thread if I'm able to.
Out of interest, is there an easy way to keep tabs on duplicate keys for Humble? I signed up for the monthly plan on top of the cancer bundle 6 peronis deep but figured I'd keep the plan and see how I go. Just can't figure out the best way to keep track of spare keys if and when they come around.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Out of interest, is there an easy way to keep tabs on duplicate keys for Humble? I signed up for the monthly plan on top of the cancer bundle 6 peronis deep but figured I'd keep the plan and see how I go. Just can't figure out the best way to keep track of spare keys if and when they come around.
I was about to replying saying no, but popped onto Humble Bundle and it seems like there is. If you go into your account, there's a Keys & Entitlements screen. Clicking the "hide redeemed keys" should leave all available keys showing. I seem to have more games to offer than I thought. I'll look to update the list when I can.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Here’s your freebie from Epic this week…

And next week you’ll get an absolute gem. If you’ve not played this one I’d urge you to pick it up and give it a go. It pays to go in blind and watch the story open up around you…

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Dear Esther is free for the next 24 hours. It's a walking simulator, which typically involve simplistic gameplay with more of a focus on the story. I've not played it, but it's surely going in the collection and I do enjoy the genre from time to time.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Dear Esther is free for the next 24 hours. It's a walking simulator, which typically involve simplistic gameplay with more of a focus on the story. I've not played it, but it's surely going in the collection and I do enjoy the genre from time to time.

Likewise, thanks muchly.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Likewise, thanks muchly.
Not a problem. I follow the Steam curator Free As Free Can Be who list all the games that are made free on Steam, with the occasional Humble game (usually for signing upto their newsletter, etc). I'll share them as and when I notice them

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not a deal as such, but there's a showcase of upcoming games on Steam with hundreds of demos and "oodles" of livestreams. It's events like this that have lead me to having a wishlist over over 450 games!

EDIT - Make that 500 games. I saw a lot of interesting concepts and have started downloading demos to have a closer look!

Last edited: