Colours looking washed out in fullscreen games.

Xelcius

I got an Ionico laptop and whilst playing I have realised lately that whenever I play a game in windowed screen the colours look rich and vibrant, but as soon as I go into fullscreen the colours become washed out and everything turns very gray.
Anyone know any solutions?

Aza

Rising Star
Whats your specs?
Have you checked the settings to see what differences there are full screen/windowed?

Xelcius

Can you post your full specs from your orders page
Chassis & DisplayIonico Series: 17.3" Matte QHD 165Hz sRGB 100% LED Widescreen (2560x1440)
Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor 11800H (2.3GHz, 4.6GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair 3200MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3070 - 8.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
Memory Card ReaderIntegrated Micro-SD Memory Card Reader
AC Adaptor1 x 230W AC Adaptor
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
BatteryIonico Series Integrated 91WH Lithium Ion Battery
Thermal PasteARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound Card2 Channel High Definition Audio + MIC/Headphone Jack
Bluetooth & WirelessGIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options1 x USB 3.2 PORT (Type C) + 3 x USB 3.2 PORTS
Keyboard LanguageIONICO 17 SERIES RGB BACKLIT UK KEYBOARD

Xelcius

Whats your specs?
Have you checked the settings to see what differences there are full screen/windowed?
At first I thought its because of the game but this persists on every game I ever play, there is a very noticable difference to my eyes between windowed and fullscreen colours.

Aza

Rising Star
Its a bit of a guess, but only thing that makes immediate sense to me, and that one mode is using the GPU, and the other then using the onboard graphics intel often have on their chips.... but I dont know enough about your specific CPU and build to actually work that out its a bit of a stab in the dark.

Xelcius

Its a bit of a guess, but only thing that makes immediate sense to me, and that one mode is using the GPU, and the other then using the onboard graphics intel often have on their chips.... but I dont know enough about your specific CPU and build to actually work that out its a bit of a stab in the dark.
I put my build up in a reply somewhere here, but I dont think the laptop should be using the integrated graphics because the fps ingame would tank.