Build time?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
thanks for that, shame it says it will only be about 7-10days when you are placing the order!! :(
we pay enough for these items, would expect a more responsive service
They ship thousands of these a week mate, a queue and a wait is fairly normal

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
thanks for that, shame it says it will only be about 7-10days when you are placing the order!! :(
we pay enough for these items, would expect a more responsive service
I don't understand this viewpoint personally, people seem to not understand what "custom" means. This is a bespoke service and you aren't the only customer, they deal with around 5000 orders a week.

Have some patience and gratitude for a good bespoke service in the middle of a pandemic and worldwide parts shortage.

johnstone666

at nearing £2k all I expect is realistic delivery timescales being quoted when orders are placed
i have used them before and know they are reputable with respect to quality etc
dont need a lecture thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
at nearing £2k all I expect is realistic delivery timescales being quoted when orders are placed
i have used them before and know they are reputable with respect to quality etc
dont need a lecture thanks
They are quoting realistic ESTIMATES as it clearly states. As far as I know humanity hasn't worked out a way to see into the future yet.

Makii

They are quoting realistic ESTIMATES as it clearly states. As far as I know humanity hasn't worked out a way to see into the future yet.
i agree with this fully, though i do understand where he's coming from as i'm checking to see if mine goes into building anytime soon but it's just the excitement of getting my new pc as i'm currently running on a potato, but yeah the computer isn't going anywhere and like you said things happen people order before us, you're all just trying your best to get through them all.

Rakk

The Awesome
and now saying that after 10 working days in pre-production it's now in building :love:
Once in building the process is normally pretty fast (unless they find something they need to sort out in testing), so you've got over the longest bit of the process :)

Rakk

The Awesome
so hopefully if everything goes right it should be here for thursday
I'd normally expect it to be in testing til at least tomorrow.
And then (if nothing is found in testing obviously) hopefully its be dispatched later that day or the next (dependent on the amounts of others awaiting dispatch and how much space there is available in the DPD van(s) (its DPD if you're in the mainland UK - not sure about NI).

So yes it could be Thursday (fingers crossed)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
All the above assumes that you are based on the island of great Britain and not elsewhere In the UK or in Ireland, or heaven forbid mainland Europe