New to the Forum… and the World.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
He's getting in some gaming time, as is the last chance he'll have for the next 18 years... At least

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
good luck and :
1652909658147.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
My son has arrived but things did not go smoothly. I haven’t slept for 41 hours so won’t go into the whole saga. Everyone is okay but there were a few scary moments along the way, including one where I thought I was going to lose them both.

Despite his dramatic entrance, he’s awesome 🙂

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
oh
OH !
well, how say that, take care of them
(some time, i curse my lack of english knowledge)
i wish you the best, i wish you a quick recovery
i wish ...
anyway, you got the idea, and take care of you too

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My son has arrived but things did not go smoothly. I haven’t slept for 41 hours so won’t go into the whole saga. Everyone is okay but there were a few scary moments along the way, including one where I thought I was going to lose them both.

Well, congratulations on becoming parents, both of you, and my god am I relieved everyone is ok!

Take care mate, try and get some well deserved rest, you must be seriously exhausted!

And if you need anything at all that I can help with, just ping me.

Last edited:

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
True, the congratulations are mandatory, sorry, i was a little bit shaken ^^"
so, yeah, congrat's !
you juste earned a new cat ... sorry, a new life in your household :D

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Massive congrats Coops!! 🎉 🎉

Glad to hear everyone is okay and hope you're able to get some rest soon ❤️

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Congrats to you all, hope everyone gets home soon.

Aza

Rising Star

Wow....real roller coaster and a half and thats putting it mildly...
Im both sorry, and glad that its all come out good at the end. Its kinda crazy that a whole process about creating life, can be so dangerous!

Congratulations to the pair of you.

barlew

Godlike

Hey man I am sorry things were not easy but I am so happy for you all. I hope you are all getting some rest. Enjoy this mega special time.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Good to hear all are ok, and congratulations to the pair of you on becoming parents👍

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member

Congrats! Would he really be your son if he didnt come into the world without a dramatic entrance? :cool:

Rakk

The Awesome

Congratulations, hopefully you all recover from you sons entry into the world soon :)