PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Im assuming this is different to the Final Fantasy VII thats curerntly on steam?
I havent really followed it....although interestingly I was looking at the FF series this morning trying to decide if FFXV was worth buying...
The FFVII on Steam is the original console version. The one being discussed here is a remake that is only available on the Epic store at the moment. There's some excitement about a Steam release!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Im assuming this is different to the Final Fantasy VII thats curerntly on steam?
I havent really followed it....although interestingly I was looking at the FF series this morning trying to decide if FFXV was worth buying...
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's only one of the most important gaming reworks of the modern era.

The whole game completely reworked, so far only part 1 has been released, the first part is purely Midgar, the second part is apparently being showcased next week. New battle mechanics, new graphics engine, entirely new detail to the levels while remaining true to the original, but it's hugely embellished. The first part alone (Midgar) takes a good 25 hours to complete on a speed run, if you're playing properly, it's about 60 hours JUST FOR MIDGAR!!!

But look at the beauty of one of the best games ever made brought up to date!!!!

Aza

Rising Star
...Jesus....its only the first part but Epic want £50 for it!!
Do you get the rest of it for free when it launches, like an early release?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
...Jesus....its only the first part but Epic want £50 for it!!
Do you get the rest of it for free when it launches, like an early release?
No, it's part by part, they're all individual games really.

That's the point, epic and square have totally overpriced it, it's £70 full price which is just downright rude.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just thought though, no one knows the pricing of upcoming parts of FF7.

If it does turn out to be that future parts are like DLC's and included in the original cost, that would change everything and I would instantly buy it at £70

Aza

Rising Star
Witcher: Wild Hunt is currently £5 on Steam....only for next couple of days though...ends 13th June (just spotted it while flicking through)

Aza

Rising Star
I just thought though, no one knows the pricing of upcoming parts of FF7.

If it does turn out to be that future parts are like DLC's and included in the original cost, that would change everything and I would instantly buy it at £70
Im gonna hope it turns out like that then, I'd never buy it if you had to pay for each segment even if they are huge.
If its kinda like expansion packs and theres a fee but not full price each time, that would be acceptable too but I hate paying £50 for a game, let alone £50 (or even £70!) per go that just feels way too expensive.

I dont remember playing FFVII, I think I picked up on the franchise just after

D

Deleted member 41971

until 12th June 2022 at 2pm, gog are giving away Venetica on giveaway

at until 13th June at 4pm a game called ninja stealth is free on steam

D

Deleted member 41971

Epic have funded PBS2 so there will never be a Steam release. The game is dead to me!

be interesting to know what could be added to pc build sim in a sequel thats not in the first game, afterall, PC build sim 1 had a few expansions, pbs2 might be very similar in that regard.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not exactly a deal, but the frankly bonkers Fall Guys becomes free to play from next Tuesday. I'm not really into multiplayer games, but I dip into Fall Guys every so often when I've got a spare 10 minutes and want a bit of insanity!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Not exactly a deal, but the frankly bonkers Fall Guys becomes free to play from next Tuesday. I'm not really into multiplayer games, but I dip into Fall Guys every so often when I've got a spare 10 minutes and want a bit of insanity!

That looks like my kinda thing :D

D

Deleted member 41971

Fall Guys is a massively multiplayer party game with up to 60 players online in a free-for-all struggle through round after round of escalating chaos until one victor remains!

Sounds like real life.